Payment Policies - FALL & YEAR 2021/2022
Advance payment of AED 5,000 should be settled towards your next semester's tuition fees and settlement of all your outstanding balance including Post-Dated Cheques and installments should be made in order to be able to register early for the upcoming semester.
- The deadline for fee payment for Fall semester 2021/2022 is 09-Sep.-2021.
Date of PDC Cheques :
- Amount corresponding to not less than 50% of the tuition fee should be settled by credit card through online self-service or any Sharjah Islamic Bank CCDM machine or Branches.
- PDC Cheques can be deposited in the Cheque Boxes located in M11A and M-25 Medical.( need to update the building number )
|Date Of Cheques||% of Tuition fee|
|1-Oct-2021||25 % of Tuition fee|
|1-Nov-2021||25 % of Tuition fee|
- Last day of Payment without Penalty is 09- Sep-2021
Payment policy of yearly Students 2021/2022
- Full tuition fee will be charged if the student withdraws UOS/Semester/Course after 16-Sep -2021 onwards.
- The deadline for fee payment without late fee for Year 2021-2022 is 09-Sep-2021
- 50%of annual tuition fee will be charged if withdrawal from UOS/Semester/ after 16-Sep-2021 up to the end of Fall semester 2021-2022
- 100 % of annual tuition fee will be charged if withdrawal from UOS/Semester/ after the end of Fall semester 2021-2022، up to the end of Spring 2021-2022.
|Description|| Type of Payment||% of Tuition Fees|
|First Payment||Cash / Credit Card||25 % or More|
|Second Payment||PDC Cheque Dated on|
01 Nov 2021
|Third Payment||PDC Cheque Dated on|
01 Jan 2022
|Fourth Payment||PDC Cheque Dated on|
01 March 2022