Payment policy for Spring Semester 2020/2021
Advance payment of AED 5,000 should be settled towards your next semester's tuition fees and settlement of all your outstanding balance including Post-Dated Cheques and installments should be made in order to be able to register early for the upcoming semester.
- The deadline for fee payment for spring semester 2020/2021 is 28-Jan-2021.
To ensure that the University complies with the preventative measures against COVID-19, please submit the cheques in M11-A and M-25, if required. Semester Students:-
Date of PDC Cheques :
- Amount corresponding to not less than 40% of the tuition fee should be settled by credit card through online self-service or any Sharjah Islamic Bank CCDM machine or Branches.
- PDC Cheques can be deposited in the Cheque Boxes located in M11A and M-25 Medical.
|Date Of Cheques||% of Tuition fee|
|1-March-2021||30 % of Tuition fee|
|1-April-2021||30 % of Tuition fee|
- Last day of Payment without Penalty is 28- Jan-2021
- Full tuition fee will be charged if the student withdraws UOS/Semester/Course after 04-feb-2021 onwards.