University of Sharjah is dedicated to empowering students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. The Student Support Fund (SSF) has been set up to focus on supporting students whose financial circumstances may prevent them from continuing their university education with ease.
We would like to inform you that the application period for Student Support Fund for Spring 2020/2021 will reopen from 24-Jan-2021 till 04-Feb-2021. Please click here for more details on the application process and the required documents.
Please note that if you face technical difficulties in applying contact us through the email : email@example.com. It is important to note that any incomplete application will not be considered.
- Students applying for SSF must successfully complete applications based on the requirements announced each semester.
- A Committee appointed by the University reviews the required documents and information submitted by the applicants through the online application and ensures that any support given complies with the University's rules and regulations.
- The level of SSF is determined after a comprehensive assessment of the candidate's eligibility based on need.
- Please note that submission of a complete application does not guarantee receipt of financial aid.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Newly admitted students (only who are in their First Semester) cannot apply for the SSF until they complete the first semester. They can then apply from subsequent semesters.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible to benefit from SSF.
- Student must be able to provide documentary evidence of financial need.
- Students can benefit from SSF only once in each academic year.
- Any amounts given to a student by SSF but is not subsequently required to be used for any educational or housing fees will be returned back to SSF. The amount cannot be refunded to the student.
- The student must prepare and submit the minimum documentation required in an online application.
- The dates of each SSF application period is published on the University Website and sent to students by email, in addition to an updated list of requirements.