Sign In

Apply for Visa and UAE ID Card

The University of Sharjah issues residence visas for students who apply from other countries and wish to obtain a visa or have a visa transfer. It also applies for the UAE national identity cards on behalf of expatriate students. The UOS Passport Section processes the applications for visas and national ID cards upon receiving the below mentioned documents that are necessary for obtaining the security approval; which is a prerequisite for obtaining the residence visa and the ID card.

Issuing Student Residence Visa