The strategy of the Department of Public Relations is to work towards expanding the aspirations of the department, according to its new vision. While the new vision is not vastly different from before, we have adapted and developed it in light of many new developments in order to address:
- The international competitiveness of the University as a fundamental focal point, which gives the work of public relations new international direction and governs the development of performance.
- Full transformation towards focusing on quality, especially as relates to services provided to all various parties.
- Determination and work diligence since the department is among the distinctive bodies at the University.
- Promoting the use of global technologies in the implementation of tasks and developing and encouraging the self-motivation of staff.
- The desire of the department to provide effective support in the decision-making process at the University and viewing the department as a central meeting point for all entities.
In providing comprehensive services to the internal and external public, the department has become one of the most established and distinguished departments at the University. The department offers quality service to the entire public, both inside and outside the University, and utilizes comprehensive and accurate databases.
The Department of Public Relations works to deepen the general sense of belonging to the work place at the University and the spirit of teamwork. Staff members in the PR Department work in accordance with regulations so that they are able to win the trust and confidence of employees and the public. The Public Relations Department relies on a growing network of contacts with various departments, faculties and external bodies. The most important tasks of the PR Department at the University are as follows: to carry out all of the various procedures related to the participation of the University's audience at various events; organize official functions and various events with a high level of accuracy; and help eliminate any difficulties facing the University.
The Department has direct channels of communication, in all of its forms, with internal and external entities. It and focuses on developing customer services and providing direct communication channels with internal and external entities. It is characterized by a highly qualified team that can be assigned new initiatives to achieve the strategic directions of the University. It also seeks to provide accurate statistics due to changes required, which gives further importance to the role the Department of Public Relations at the University. There are also a number of requests from many internal and external entities, communicated through the PR Department, regarding the implementation of services and various programs, all of which signifies the trust of the Higher Administration in the efficiency and excellent services of the department.
It remains to be said that public relations plays a vital and important role in all areas, which best positions the Department of Public Relations to achieve its vision and strategic objectives. This in turn enhances the department's ability to contribute to the success of the overall strategy of the University.