The Deanship of Student Affairs is an integrated
educational and technical body that aims to provide quality services to the
University's students. The Deanship takes an active interest in the social,
cultural, physical and psychological affairs of students in order to enrich
their university experience and educational process.
Vision of the Deanship of Student
We aspire to offer
integrated and distinguished services to students in a transparent and
dedicated manner that encourages students to be active, express themselves and
get the most out of their University
Goals of the
Deanship of Student Affairs
- Creating a favorable atmosphere to attract students and enable them to develop
their talents, skills and practical and educational experiences.
- Encouraging students to strike a balance between academic requirements and
their social, physical and psychological needs.
- Creating contacts between UOS students and the community through
contributing to community activities, events and institutions.
- Strengthening our students' sense of belonging to the Arab and Islamic
nation and building a generation that will be proud of their national
- Developing students' personalities and promoting their talents and skills in
all aspects of life.
- Promoting teamwork and volunteer work among students and encouraging them to
make the most of their time.
- Preparing the University's academic, cultural and sports teams to compete
with those of other institutions.