The Deanship of Student Affairs was established as an important component of the University of Sharjah in 1997 by his Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, Member of the Federal Supreme Council of United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Sharjah. The university was established because of Sheikh Sultan's vision of a distinctive institution in the Emirate of Sharjah, in order to meet the demand of the surrounding society, in particular of the UAE and the Middle East.
Entrepreneurship in organizing comprehensive outstanding students' activities at local, regional, and international levels
Establish an environment with diverse activities that accommodate students' interest and abilities to prepare engaged members of society who display enthusiastic willingness to excel in their specialization and social work.
Values: We are guided by honesty, transparency, respect, diverse creativity and innovation, community engagement and belonging to the homeland.
- Support and attract students to be part of the university and its diverse activities
- Promote and refine student talents in all aspects including: scientific, cultural, sports, arts, and leadership
- Provide a rich and supportive environment for students to excel at academic and social levels
- Connect students with society through diverse activities
- Build strong commitment to the Arabic and Islamic communities
- Direct and supervise students to solve their diverse obstacles
- Build relations with the Alumni
- Establish scientific and sports teams that represent the university at regional and international levels