The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2020-2021
UoS offers 107 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The Office of International Relations is the strategic platform for coordinating the efforts of the units, offices and colleges at the University of Sharjah in establishing and advancing international collaborations and partnerships with partner universities and institutions worldwide...
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
1. Achieving high satisfaction rate among UoS employees.
2. Providing wellness programs at UoS.
3. Providing a safe environment to UoS students, staff and faculty members.
4. Providing a green office environment for UoS staff and faculty members.
5. Minimising carbon footprint of UoS.
6. Improving indoor air quality at UoS buildings.
7. Improve driving behaviour of road users within the university.
8. Improving adherence to safe behaviours within university laboratories.
9. Providing a work and study user-friendly environment for disabled people.
1. Employees satisfaction rate.
2. Number of wellness programs, initiatives and activities.
3. Number of accidents on campus and number of safety initiatives/activities.
4. Number of relevant initiatives and average number of plants per office in UoS offices.
5. Number of relevant initiatives and carbon footprint level.
6. Indoor air quality at UoS.
7. Number of awareness programs and number of traffic collisions inside campus.
8. Number of accidents in UoS laboratories and observed number of safety violations.
9. Number of relevant initiatives and changes in the university.
1. Establishing an office wellness program and hiring a graduate research assistant to develop and implement it (submitted).
2. Establishing an activity/wellness area for younger teenagers in Khawarizmi Compound (submitted with Community Partnership Circle).
3. Planning an awareness function in the next fortnight in cooperation with Awareness Circle.
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: