The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2020-2021
UoS offers 104 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The Office of International Relations is the strategic platform for coordinating the efforts of the units, offices and colleges at the University of Sharjah in establishing and advancing international collaborations and partnerships with partner universities and institutions worldwide...
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
To be pioneers in the universal access and universal design for the sustainable empowerment of the people with disabilities at higher education institutions
1. Create awareness on the importance of sustainability in universal access.
2. Contribute to developing the infrastructure and information network
3. Activate areas of cooperation and research collaboration.
4. Improve areas of sustainability in universal access.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Assessment of the current situation regarding universal access People with disabilities at the University of Sharjah.
2. Rate of areas requiring the development of universal access for People with disabilities at the University of Sharjah.
3. Rate of progress and improvement in universal access for People with disabilities at the University of Sharjah.
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: