The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2020-2021
UoS offers 104 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The Office of International Relations is the strategic platform for coordinating the efforts of the units, offices and colleges at the University of Sharjah in establishing and advancing international collaborations and partnerships with partner universities and institutions worldwide...
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
The female and male student’s inter-campus engagements sustainability circles aim to:
1. Collaborate with other colleges and universities to help build campus sustainability broadly. The university can make significant contributions to sustainability by sharing their experiences and expertise with other colleges and universities.
2. Engage the students and employees in community service. Volunteerism and the sense of compassion that community services help develop are fundamental to achieve sustainability.
The proposed KPI is being designed currently by students based on business sales models as well as social service and student affair models. The things to be considered are the following:
1. Time line scheme of all year-round activity
2. Student Count participating
3. Student Count Organizing
4. Faculty Collaboration
5. Quality Rating of the events
This KPI metric will be implemented by recording data of all such factors and then interpreting them and coming up with a way to calculate overall performance. From now on any student event will be rated by students to gather Quality value of said events.
1. Clean Energy Initiative in cooperation with Sharjah Women’s Society & SEWA(ongoing)
2. Garden Block Work and Planning (progress report attached)
3. Gardening opening ceremony contribution (pending)
1. Introductory Meeting with Dr. Imad
2. Home Gardening Workshop
3. Anti-Plastic Campaign
4. Make Your Own Tote Workshop
5. Save Energy in Your Home Workshop
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: