The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2020-2021
UoS offers 107 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The Office of International Relations is the strategic platform for coordinating the efforts of the units, offices and colleges at the University of Sharjah in establishing and advancing international collaborations and partnerships with partner universities and institutions worldwide...
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
To Protect the health and promoting the wellbeing of students and staff by:
1. Increasing awareness and promoting health
2. Improving participation and access to the health screening programs
3. Strengthening the prevention and treatment of substance abuse
4. Improving psychosocial health
5. Improving dental health
6. Developing sustainable health alliances and outreach into the community.
7. Relating sustainable health to teaching and research
1. Participation rates in the circle activities
2. Number of awareness days
3. Number of workshops and initiatives
4. Number of sustainable health alliances
5. Number of courses and research studies addressing sustainable health
6. Adherence rate to health screening programs
7. Rates of early detections of medical conditions such as: obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, cancer.
1. Mobile clinic
1. Big loser: Interventional study to reduce obesity among male students
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: