Advance payment of AED 10,000 should be paid towards your next semester's tuition fees and settlement of all your outstanding balance including Post‐Dated Cheques and instalments should be made in order to be able to register early for any upcoming semesters.
Newly admitted students must pay full tuition fees for Spring 2022/2023 as per the payment mechanism to register for courses.
To avoid congestion we remind you of the following available payment methods:
- Payment by credit card through the online self-service (available on the website).
- Payment through any of Sharjah Islamic Bank's Cash Deposit machines.
- Payment through any of Sharjah Islamic Bank's branches.
For further information, please visit this link.
- The deadline for fee payment for Spring semester 2022/2023 is 19 Jan 2023
- Student will be charged the full tuition fees for all registered courses during the Spring Semester if these courses are not dropped up to 26 Jan 2023
- If any courses are dropped during the Add/Drop period, the student's account is fully refunded the course tuition.
- If any courses are dropped after the Add/Drop period or during the Drop Period without receiving 'F', no tuition fees are refunded to the student's account for the dropped courses.
- Please follow the payment dates set.