Completing Degree requirements
Students are responsible for completing the requirements of their programs namely:
· That all courses required in the Study Plan are passed.
· That any other requirements detailed in the Study Plan are completed and/or met.
· That the student has completed the award taking at least the minimum period stipulated.
Students have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Degree Average of:
· Bachelor's or Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma degree a (CGPA) of 2.00 or higher.
· Undergraduate's yearly programs a degree average of 70% or higher.
· Graduate Studies Colleges have a (CGPA) of 3.00 or higher.
Apply for a Graduation request
Apply through banner self-service ( My UDC: E-services --> Applying for graduation and follow the online instructions) before the end of the Add/Drop period of each semester.
Students who are expected to graduate must apply for a graduation request in their last semester through MyUDC (Students will receive an email with the deadlines). Apply for Graduation Steps
Completing Financial requirements
Finalize graduation fees (Pay the fees to the Finance Officer).
A student will receive upon graduation the following documents:
· A completion letter (on request): Can be collected right after completing your graduation requirements and clearing all fees with Finance. (Request a completion letter).
After clearance, students shall receive the following:
· Transcript (Arabic/English)
· Attestation (Arabic/English)
· Diploma (one copy), after the ceremony
Information in documents
All personal information on your graduation documents will be updated according to the passport or UAE ID card (Arabic/English), includes:
· Date of birth
· Place of birth
Requesting for graduation documents
Students can apply for additional copies for everything expect the diploma, in case if the diploma is damaged or lost an official police report (or proof of its damage) should be submitted for it to be issued.