- Managed Detection and Response of security incidents through SIEM 24X7
- Threat intelligence sharing
- Vulnerability assessment for Critical services and advising Patch updates
- Security Awareness online trainings
- End point security review
- Network security review
- Email Security review
- Policy Governance
- Penetration tests
Dos & Don'ts
- If you suspect a Cyber-attack, Data breech or any other IT security incidents report to IT service desk.
- In case you feel your University IT account is compromised, Reset your password.
- Ensure password complexity
- Never Share your password
- Store your data only in appropriate UoS approved Storages (UosDrive or Departmental share drives
- Don’t store data in Public Cloud storages like Google Drive or Dropbox etc.
- University will never ask to share information through Non-IT channels
- Use always University Email services as the primary mode of email communication
- Ensure University Data is not shared outside publicly
- Avoid public Display of your identity