Child Care Center Registration Requirements :
Please hand in these documents plus the registration form to the Child Care Center administration office.
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Sharjah University ID
- 4 recent photos for the child + photo for mother & photo for father.
- One family photo, or a photo for each member of the family
- Birth certificate ( copy ) + Immunization card of the child ( copy )
- Child passport ( copy ) + UAE Identity
- Parents' passports ( copy ) + UAE Identity
- Official proof for those allowed to pick the child from the Child Care Center ( ex: relative, friend, driver or maid )
- A medical report from a doctor describes that the child is free from any disease or special cases of epilepsy / seizures / autism / developmental delay or any other cases similar to this, the report should be before joining immediately and also after a period of the child absence as a result of travel or illness.
Please hand in these documents plus the registration form to the Child Care Center administration office. Please make sure that you hand in the following stuff to the class teacher with the child name written on them
- 4 inner and outer changes, socks. For infants: please no buttons in the changes.
- Milk, bottles, cleaning brushes or other kind of food.
- Lunch box with plastic bags to put left overs.
- Complete bed setting (bed sheet, pillow, pillow case, blanket or quilt).
- 1 medium towels.
- Tooth brush + Tooth paste (except for infants).
- Brush or Comb.
- Diapers "please write the name on each of them" (for infants and toddlers).
- Changing creams + wipes (for infants and toddlers).
- Brush for nails.
- Diary book (200 sheets -170 × 240 mm) covered with the class colour (Nursery: Orange, Toddler: Blue, Preparation: Yellow, Foundation 1: Red), please mention the child's eating and sleeping habits.
- For infants: please mention feeding times, food type and measuring spoon used for milk or other food, nap time and any other comment that help us to comfort our sweethearts.
- Cartoon file to keep the child's activities (except infants).
- Plastic apron with long sleeves (except infants).
- Unwanted clothes to color on + comfortable sandals (except infants).
- (4) Plastic files.