First phase: Before Training
- Receive your official acceptance from the Training Site with details of your training start/end date, information of person in charge (name, job title, email and direct number).
- Register for the "Training Course" in Banner.
Second phase: During the Training
- Start your training as agreed.
- Upload your Guardian's Acceptance Form. (for female students only)
- Fill-in the company details under "Training Site Information".
- Upload a copy of your acceptance letter.
- Upload a copy of the approval letter from the company to begin training before or after the course. (if applicable)
- Fill-in the " Weekly reports" by end of each training week.
- Complete the "Student Evaluation of Training" a week before the end of your training period.
- Submit the signed and stamped "Site Supervisor Evaluation" form at the end of the training period.
- Prepare your "Final Report" (if required) and upload it at the end of the training.
- Adhere to the official working hours.
- Positively represent the UoS and adhere to work ethics.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Inform your Academic or Site Supervisor about any problems encountered during the training.
- Do not be absent. In case there is any emergency, you need to take permission from both Academic and Site Supervisor.
- You may address a "thank you letter" to the Site Supervisor after completion.
- There might be a request to prepare a presentation on your final report for your department.
Note: Your are NOT permitted to change your training organization after getting written acceptance.