Dear new students applying to Engineering, Kindly review the following information regarding the registration for Math & Physics placement test for the Fall Semester 2020/2021:
- Exam Day and Date:
Monday and Tuesday; 24th and 25th of August, 2020 .
Building "M3" for Men and "W3" for Women.
- To register for the test, please Click here .
- To view the math and physics placement test samples, please Click here.
(1) Mobile phones are prohibited in the exam room.
(2) Students have to adhere to the specified date, time and place of the exam.
(3) Students must bring a calculator and their valid ID documents (Passport or UAE ID).
(4) Students should bring their University ID (U201XXXXX) and password that has been provided to them by the Admissions Department via email. If you didn't receive it, please contact the Admissions Department in advance before exam date.
- Note:The test is targeted to the following categories only:* All students applying to Engineering programs, except students holding "General Stream" high school certificates in which they will be registered in a "Qualification Program" course for Science subjects in the first semester.
Wishing you all the best .