Early admission for the Fall Semester 2020/2021
Dear valuable students,
For safety purposes, kindly be informed that the Admissions Department will stop receiving applicants and visitors in the offices. You can apply through the online (www.sharjah.ac.ae/oa), and for any inquiries or assistance, please contact us through the email email@example.com .
Telephone: +97165050735 ,+97165053704, 600522251 .
Please stay safe and healthy
Please read the following
instructions very carefully before filling the online application
- First-time users will need to create a Login ID (user name) and PIN (Password).
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All the required documents must be uploaded as colored softcopy in PDF (for single or multiple pages) or JPEG format (for single pages).
- The application is considered complete only after paying the non-refundable application fees (360 AED) .
- Completing the application can be achieved in more than one session. It can be saved and completed later. The deadline to submit the completed online applications in early admission period is 7/5/2020.
- The list of available programs for Fall Semester 2020/2021 depends on meeting the required school average, study track, and graduation year which should not be older than 2019 for Medicine and Dental Medicine programs and not older than 2017 for other programs. The system will not allow you to apply if your certificate is older.
- The applicant should not have been expelled from the UoS or any other institution for academic or disciplinary reasons.
- Applicants are accepted in different programs according their preferences,grade average, and the capacity of each college. Due to limited number of available seats in some of the university programs, students are encouraged to apply at their earliest, noting that the acceptance is competitive in the university's various programs.
- Applicants who have studied in UoS previously should refer back to the admission office and do not apply online.
- The parent has the right to know about the student's academic progress and financial status on a regular basis and issue any official documents on behalf of the student.
- Any financial refunds above AED 1,000/- provided to the student will be made in the name of one of his/her parents, unless they authorized him/her to receive the amount directly .
Online Application Steps:
Fill out the online application form, upload the required documents,
submit the application, and pay the non-refundable application fee. To view the
online application guide, click here .
An email will be sent to the applicants confirming their admission
status within 3-7 working days.
Applicants nominated for acceptance need to pay the non-refundable seat reservation fee (3000 AED) within specified period stated in the email. These fees are non-refundable if the student withdraws or does not enroll in the University, and are applied toward tuition fees if the student enrolls in the program.
Applicants must visit the Admissions Department after paying the seat reservation fee to submit the required documents which includes attested copy of high school certificates, colored personal photos, original certificates of English language proficiency test (e.g.: IELTS, TOEFL, EmSAT... etc), receiving the medical fitness form or any additional documents required from the Admissions Department. To view university buildings map, Kindly click here
Important Notes: Students will not be issued an ID card or be allowed to register courses unless they have submitted all the required documents.
Students must take required admission test(s) depending on the College/ program they wish to join. To view the Admission Tests click here.
Students must register for academic course in the assigned period (To view the Academic Calendar click here).
Kindly read all the instructions concerning the online application and follow up your application status continuously to make sure that your admission process was completed correctly.
* Click here to view more information about early admission .
To start filling the online application (below), kindly make sure that you are using either Google Chrome or Firefox browsers .
Online Application Form in English click here
Online Application Form in Arabic click here