The Student Service Office is responsible for
- Welcoming students and parents and providing them with the best services.
- Responding to inquiries in addition to answering phone calls and e-mails of the department.
- Working on tickets for the admission services system.
- Directing students and parents to the correct offices and supervising the work progress in the department.
- Solving the difficulties encountered by the students and guiding them and the steps that they must follow.
- Cooperating and assisting students in using online service applications, following up on electronic clearance, and providing the highest quality services and support in the student service offices.
- Communicating with the university call center and informing them of updates related to student admission, such as new majors, admission requirements, application dates...etc.
- Establishing an office and appointing a special employee in medical colleges to serve students, and assist parents and visitors.
- Training and supervision of graduate students and trainees.
- Participation in the open day of the university.
- Participation in educational exhibitions inside and outside the country.
- Implementing a service desk to record and resolve customer transactions, complaints, and problems, and improve service quality, accompanied by reducing response time and measuring performance, to raise the level of customer satisfaction.