Scholarship office :
A scholarship office has been created to mainly coordinate the communication process with the scholarship institutions and facilitate the admission procedure for the abroad students from these institutions.
- Coordinate and communicate with the scholarship institution locally and internationally, local governmental institutions, embassies and consulates.
- Facilitates securing seat reservation and admission procedures for the abroad students.
- Organize periodic meetings with the scholarship institutions to discuss updates related to admission process and procedures.
- Provide admission letters to students and scholarship institutions.
- Follow up scholarship applications for new students.
- Follow up the status of the graduates.
- Assist in housing reservation .
- Provide the scholarship institutions with the university IDs, reports, statistics , and the status of the new students and graduates .
- Follow up the clearance procedure from the university, and provide the responsible intuition the copies of student's graduation certificates.
Communicate with approximately 45 scholarship institutions, respond to their enquiries, and provide them with the required information.
Organize three field trips with the scholarship institutions to discuss the scholarship mechanism to UoS.
Prepare reports and statistics for the students holding scholarships and scholarship institutions in coordination with the Admission System Section.