1. Comparative Effects of Tensioning and Sliding Neural Mobilization on Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous System Function: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
2. Ibrahim M. Moustafa, Amal Ahbouch, Faseela Palakkottuparambil, Lori M. Walton. (2021) Optimal duration of stretching of the hamstring muscle group in older adults: a randomized controlled trial. Published in a Q1 journal.
3. Ibrahim Moustafa, Ahmed S.A. Youssef, Amal Ahbouch, Deed Harrison. (2021). Demonstration of Autonomic Nervous Function and Cervical Sensorimotor Control after Cervical Lordosis Rehabilitation: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Published in a Q1 Journal.
4. Sameeha S. Mansoori, Ibrahim M. Moustafa, Amal Ahbouch, Deed E. Harrison (2021). Optimal Duration Of Stretching Exercise In Patients With Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Published in a Q1 Journal. Published in a Q1 Journal.
This student’s work received the Annual Incentive Award for distinguished students in the area of scientific research.
5. Moustafa I., Samir A., Ahbouch A., Tamim M., Harrison D. (2019). Is forward head posture relevant to autonomic nervous system function and cervical sensorimotor control? Cross sectional study. Gait and Posture. Published in a Q1 Journal