Bhat, A., K. Chakravarthy, and B.K. Rao, Chest physiotherapy techniques in neurological intensive care units of India: A survey. Indian J Crit Care Med, 2014. 18(6): p. 363-8.
2. Bhat A, Chakravarthy K, Rao BK. Mobilization of patients in neurological Intensive Care Units of India: A survey. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016;20:337-4
3. Samosawala NR, Vaishali K, Kalyana BC. Measurement of muscle strength with handheld dynamometer in Intensive Care Unit. Indian J Crit Care Med 2016; 20:21-6.
4. Shah, A.,Chakravarthy K, Maiya A, Vora V, GopeeM ., Epicardial adipose tissue thickness in young Indian overweight and obese individuals. Ann Med Health Sci Res, 2014. 4(Suppl 1): p. S56-7.
5. Snehil Dixit, Kalyana Chakravarthy,Jaya Shanker Tedla., Comparison of two walk tests in determining the claudication distance in patients suffering from peripheral arterial occlusive disease. Advanced Biomedical Research, 2015.4.
6. Mehrotra, Anupam and Chakravarthy, Kalyana and Hazari, Animesh and Kumar, Sampath A (2016) Correlation of three bioelectric method with skin fold thickness in body fat measurement in Indian obese. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 7 (4). pp. 678-683. ISSN 0975-8585
7. Gopala Krishna Alaparthi, Vaishali, V Prem, Jaya ShankerTedla, Kalyana Chakravarthy, Ravi Shankar Y. Normative Values for Maximal Respiratory Pressures in Subjects Age 20 to 70 Years. A Cross-sectional Study. IJPOT 2011;5(4):60-63
8. JayashankerTedla, U V Shenoy, SharadaNayak, Kalyana Chakravarthy, Reliability of hand-held dynamometer for strength testing of knee musculature in healthy Indian pediatric population: a cross-sectional study. , J PhysTher. 2010; 2: 11-8
9. R. Dey, U. Thakur, L. Sunny, L. D'Almeida and K. Chakravarty, "Digital chest expansion measurement & its biomedical application," E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015, Iasi, 2015, pp. 1-4.doi: 10.1109/EHB.2015.7391565