1. Bani issa, W., Al Shujairi, A., Patrick, L. (2017) "Association between quality of sleep and health-related quality of life in persons with Diabetes Mellitus Type 2." Journal of Clinical Nursing. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jocn.14221/full.
2. Al Momani, F., & Bani issa, W. (2017). The incidence of depression among residents of assisted living: prevalence and related risk factors. Clinical intervention in aging, 12, 1645-1653.
3. Almomani, F. M., & Bani‐issa, W. (2017). Physical, mental and cognitive disabilities in relation to utilization of dental care services by nursing home residents. Special Care in Dentistry, 37(3), 126-133.
4. Bani-issa, W., Eldeirawi, K., Harfil, S., & Fakhry, R. (2017). Vitamin D Deficiency and Its Determinants in Adults: A Sample from Community-Based Settings in the United Arab Emirates. International journal of endocrinology, 2017.
5. Bani‐issa, Wegdan, et al. "Satisfaction of health‐care providers with electronic health records and perceived barriers to its implementation in the United Arab Emirates." International Journal of Nursing Practice 2, 4 (2016): 408-416.
6. Al-Yateem, Nabeel S., Wegdan Bani Issa, and Rachel Rossiter. "Childhood Stress in Healthcare Settings: Awareness and Suggested Interventions."Issues in comprehensive pediatric nursing 38.2 (2015): 136-153.
7. Bani-issa, W., El deirawi, K., & Al tawil, H. (2015). Perspectives on the attitudes of healthcare providers toward diabetes at community based settings in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Diabetes Mellitus. 5, 1-11
8. Bani-issa, W., Rempusheski, V. (2014). Congruency between teaching beliefs and an electronic health records teaching strategy. Journal Nurse Education Today 34 (2014) 906–911.
9. Bani-issa, W., Al momani F., Eldeirawi, K. (2013). Urinary incontinence among adult women with diabetes in Jordan: epidemiology, correlates and perceived impact on emotional and social well-being. Journal of clinical nursing, Sep, doi: 10.1111/jocn.12392.
10. Kennedy, D., Sylvia, E., Bani-Issa, W. & Khater, W. (2005). Beyond the rhythm and routine: Adjusting to a life in assisted living. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 31, 17-23.
11. Al momani, F., McDowd, J., Bani-issa, W., Al momani, M. (2014). Health-Related quality of life and physical, mental and cognitive disabilities nursing home residents in Jordan. Quality of Life Research. Quality of Life Research. 23(1):155-65. doi: 10.1007/s11136-013-0461-2.
12. Bani-issa, W., Fakhry, R., Al momani. (2013). Urinary incontinence in Emirati women with diabetes mellitus type 2: prevalence, risk factors and impact on life. Journal of Clinical Nursing 22(21-22):3084-94. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12176.
13. Bani-issa, W., Halabi, J., Abdullah, A., Hasan, H., Raigangar, V. (2013). Urinary incontinence in Emirati women with diabetes: prevalence and risk factors. Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 25(1):42-50. doi: 10.1177/1043659613503873.
14. Bani-issa, W. (2011). Health related quality of Life among people with diabetes in the United Arab Emirates. WHO-Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 17 (11), 825-830
15. Abdullah, A., Hasan, H., Raigangar, V. and Bani-Issa, W. (2012). C-Peptide Versus Insulin: Relationships with Risk Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease in Metabolic Syndrome in Young Arab Females. International Journal of Endocrinology. doi:10.1155/2012/420792