1. Refaat F, Asfour H, El-Soussi A. "Factors contributing to nosocomial anemia in criticallyill patients", IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science IOSR-JNHS 2016; 5(1):31-44.
2. Asfour H, Ahmed F, Abd El Halim G. "Measuring changes in attitude, practice and knowledge of undergraduate nursing students after receiving an educational intervention in ethical comportment in critical care nursing", Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2016; 6(5):49-59.
3. Ahmed F. "Barriers to early and sustained rehabilitation in intensive care units", 23rd World Nursing and Healthcare Conference, Berlin-Germany 2017.
4. Ahmed F, Abd El-Haliem G, Mostafa H. "Stress, Burnout, And Job Satisfaction of Critical Care Nurse Educators", IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science IOSR-JNHS 2018; 7(6):30-7.
5. Ahmed F, Morsi S, Mostafa H. "Effect of Payton's Four Step Approach on Skill Acquisition, Self-Confidence and Self-Satisfaction among Critical Care Nursing Students", IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science IOSR-JNHS 2018; 7(6):38-47.
6. Elcokany N, Ahmed F. "Effect of family reorientation messages on delirium prevention among critically ill patients", Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2019; 9 (10): 50-8.
7. Farghaly S, Ahmed F. "Lean thinking in total nursing care for mechanically ventilated patients: A new concept in ICU", Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2020; 10 (1): 1-10.
8. Morsy A, Ahmed F. "Effect of SBAR situational awareness technique as educational intervention on critical care nurse students’ skills of patient safety", Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2020; 10 (5): 47-55.
9. Othman S, Mohamed A, El-Soussi A, Abd El-Monaem Sh, Ahmed F. "Effect of integrative nursing practices on cognitive recovery among severe traumatic brain injury patients", Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2020; 10 (10): 75-89.
Students are unique and have something special that they can bring to their own education. The teacher should assist students to express themselves and accept themselves for who they are, as well embrace the differences of others.
Member of disasters management committee, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Member in Standard organizational structure, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Member in Graduate Studies Committee, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Participate in supervision of Internship students, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Member in strategic planning standard, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Member in grants and innovations Committee, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Member in the graduates Unit-Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Executive member in the quality assurance unit at the Faculty of Nursing.
Deputy director of quality assurance unit, Faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
Reviewer for Nurse Education Today Journal (2018).
Theses and Projects Supervision
1- Effect of Cold Therapy Application on Incisional Pain Associated with the Use of Incentive Spirometry Post Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
2- Effect of integrative nursing practices on cognitive recovery among severe traumatic brain injury patients
3- Effect of implementing skin preservation strategies on pressure ulcer prevention in critical care units
4- Factors that contribute to post-extubation dysphagia in critically ill patients
5- Risk Factors Associated with Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in Critically Ill Patients
6- Barriers to compliance of critical care nurses with the six hour sepsis resuscitation bundle.
7- Effect of chest percussion and squeezing on respiratory status in mechanically ventilated patients.
8- Barriers to cardiac rehabilitation practices for patients with acute coronary syndrome.
9- Effect of prehabilitation interventions on outcomes of patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
10- Outcomes of implementing an organized auditory and tactile stimulation by family members on critically ill patients with traumatic brain injury.
11- Outcomes of implementing guidelines of sheath removal on patients post trans-femoral coronary procedures.
12- Effect of early dysphagia screening, feeding strategies and oral care on occurrence of stroke associated pneumonia among critically ill patients with acute stroke.
13- Factors associated with intensive care unit acquired weakness in critically ill patients.
14- Factors contributing to weaning failure among mechanically ventilated patients with acute respiratory failure.