1. Dean A Regiera,b,c, Colene Bentleya,b, Craig Mittonc,d, Stirling Bryanc,d, Michael M Burgessc,e, Ellen Chesneyf, Andy Coldmang, Jennifer Gibsonh,i, Jeffrey Hochi,j, Syed Rahman k, Mona Sabharwall, Carol Sawkai, Victoria Schuckelm, Stuart J Peacocka,b,c,*. Public Engagement in Priority-Setting: Results from a pan-Canadian Survey of Decision-makers in Cancer Control. Social Science & Medicine. (2014) SSM-D-14-00840R3
2. Rahman SA., Tara Kielmann., Normand C., McPake B: Healthcare-Seeking Behaviour among the Tribal people in Bangladesh: can the current health system really meet their need?” International Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, Sept. 2012. Online version is available at www.icddrb.org.
3. Rahman SA., Holewa H: Addressing Childhood Cancer in Resource Limited Countries-The need for an International Collaborative Effort. (Editorial): Australian - Asian Journal of Cancer ISSN- 0972- 2556, Vol. 9, No. 2, April 2010. Pp 01-03.
4. Rahman SA., Holewa H: Bridging the gap- A Call to Address Childhood Cancer in Developing Countries,. The Psycho-Social Review, vol.5, issue 1, 2010. Pp 7-8.
5. Rahman SA, Normand C: Health Seeking behaviour of Hill Tribal Population in Bangladesh (Abstract) International Journal of Qualitative Methods, Volume 8, Issue 4, December 2009.
6. Ssengooba Freddie, Rahman SA, Hongoro C: Health Sector Reforms and Human Resources for Health in Uganda and Bangladesh: Mechanisms of effect. Human Resources for Health 2007, 5:3. Online article is available from http//www.human resources-health.com/content/5/1/3.
7. Parkhurst J. Rahman SA: Life saving or money wasting? Bangladeshi women’s perceptions of caesarean sections. Health Policy 80 (2007) 392-401.
8. Parkhurst J. Rahman SA: Non-professional health practitioners and referrals to facilities: maternal care Lessons from Bangladesh. (Health Policy and Planning, 2007, 1-7.
9. Parkhurst J. Rahman SA: Ssengooba Freddie. Overcoming Access Barriers for Facility Based Delivery in Low- Income Setting: Insights from Bangladesh and Uganda. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition. December, 2006, 24 (4).
10. Ssengooba Freddie, Rahman SA, et.al: The Impact of Health Sector Reforms on Human Resources in Health in Uganda and Bangladesh Published as WHO web publication No –H0/03/114962-2005. Strategic Research on Human Resources.
11. Parkhurst J. Rahman SA: Health Systems Factors Influencing Maternal Health Services: A Four-Country Comparison. Health Policy: 73 (2005) 127-138.
12. Reza Hasan, AH, Rahman SA: Private Medical Clinics in Dhaka: An analysis from Management Perspective; Journal of Business Studies. Vol. x.xiii, December 2002.