1. Faris M.A.I.E. et al., (2016) Energy Drink Consumption is Associated with Reduced Sleep Quality among College Students: A Cross-Sectional Study from Sharjah/UAE. Nutrition & Dietetics, DOI: 10.1111/1747-0080.12289 (SCOPUS, PubMed, ISI, Impact Factor: 0.899).
2. Faris M.A.I.E., Attlee A. (2015) Obesity and Cancer: What’s the Interconnection? Advances in Obesity, Weight Management & Control, 2(4): 00027. DOI: 10.15406/ aowmc.2015.02.00027.
3. Al-Trad B, Faris, M.A.I.E, Al-Smadi M, Bashir H, Mansi M, Al-Hazimi A. (2015) Cardiac Autonomic Dysfunction in Young Obese Males is not Associated with Disturbances in Pituitary-Thyroid Axis Hormones. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 19: 1689-1695 (SCOPUS, PubMed, ISI, Impact Factor: 1.575).
4. Qiblawi S, , Dhanarasu S Faris, M.A.I.E (2015) Chemopreventive Effect of Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) against Benzo(a)pyrene-Induced Forestomach Papillomagenesis in Swiss Albino Mice. Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and Oncology, 94-104. (SCOPUS, PubMed, ISI, Impact Factor: 1.246).
5. Faris M.A.I.E, Epuru S., Al-Shammary S.M., Al-Shammary E. (2015) Alarming High Levels of Energy Drink Consumption among Secondary and Middle School Children in Hail, Northern of Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Child Health and Nutrition, 4 (1):1-13. (PubMed, ISI).
6. Faris, M.A.I.E and A-Holy M.A. (2014) Implications of Ramadan Intermittent Fasting on Maternal and Fetal Health and Nutritional Status: A Review. Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, 7: 107–118. (SCOPUS, PubMed)
7. Faris, M.A.I.E Epuru S, Abu-Jamous D, Smadi M, Eideh A, Alshammari E (2014) Assessing obesity, body fatness and dietary behaviors among adult college students in Hail, Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, 3(2): 60-68.
8. Faris, M.A.I.E. (2014) Patterns of Caffeinated Energy Drinks Consumption among Adolescents and Adults in Hail, Saudi Arabia. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 5, 158-168. (ISI, PubMed)
9. Faris, M.A.I.E., Takruri H.R. and Issa A.Y. (2013). Role of lentils (Lens culinaris L.) in human health and nutrition: a review. Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, 6: 3-16. (SCOPUS, PubMed)
10. Faris, M.A.I.E., Hussein, R.N., Al-Kurd RA, Fararjeh M.A., Bustanji YK and Mohammad MK (2012). Impact of Ramadan intermittent fasting on oxidative stress measured by urinary 15-F2t-isoprostane. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. DOI:10.1155/2012/802924. (SCOPUS, PubMed)
11. Faris, M.A.I.E., Kacimi, S.T., Fararjeh M.A., Al-Kurd RA, Khalil M, Al-Bustanji YK. and Salem M.L. (2012). Intermittent fasting during Ramadan attenuates proinflammatory cytokines and reduces circulating levels of leukocytes. Nutrition Research, 32: 947-955. (SCOPUS, PubMed, ISI, Impact Factor: 2.983).
12. Shomaf, M.S., Takruri, H.R. and Faris, M.A.I.E.(2011). Lentils (Lens culinaris,L.) attenuate
colonic lesions and neoplasms in Fischer 344 rats. Jordan Medical Journal, 45 (3): 231-239. (SCOPUS,
13. Al-Kurd, R.A. and Faris, M.A.I.E. (2011). Nutritional and health quality of a group of popular weight-reducing diets in Jordan. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 10 (9): 814-822.(An International Journal, SCOPUS, ISI, PubMed).
14. Al-Kurd, R.A., Takruri, H.R. and Faris, M.A.I.E. (2010). Estimated intakes of iron, zinc and selenium of Jordanians as obtained from data of Jordanian household expenditures and income survey (JHEIS) 2006. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 9 (6): 600-604 (An International Journal, ISI Web of Knowledge sited, SCOPUS, PubMed).
15. Faris, M.A.I.E., Takruri, H.R., Shomaf, M.S. and Bustanji,Y.K. (2009). Chemopreventive effect
of lentils (Lens culinaris,L.) and soybeans (Glycine max) against azoxymethane-induced aberrant
crypt foci. Nutrition Research, 29: 355–362 (SCOPUS, PubMed, ISI, Impact Factor: 2.983).
16. Faris, M.A.I.E. and Takruri, H.R. (2003), Study of the effect of using different levels of tahinah
on the protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score (PDCAAS) of chickpea dip. Journal of the Science
of Food and Agriculture,83(1), 7-12. (ISI, SCOPUS, Impact Factor: 2.067).
Published Scientific Book/Chapters
17. Faris MAIE and Attilee, A. (2016) Lentils (Lens culinaris, L.): A Novel Functional Food. In: Exploring the Nutrition and Health Benefits of Functional Foods, Kabir, Y. (Ed.), IGI Global Publisher, USA. (Accepted, In The Press).
18. Faris MAIE (2016) Nutrition and Cancer: Advances in the Role of Food in Cancer Etiology, Prevention and Management. Refereed, published by the Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE. (Arabic)
19. Faris MAIE (2015). Foods of the Holy Quran: A Modern Nutritional Perspective. Refereed, published by Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies, Center of Scientific Publishing and Translation, University of Hail, Hail, KSA. (Arabic)
20. Faris MAIE, Takruri HR, Shomaf M. (2010). Chemopreventive Effect of Lentils against Colorectal Cancer”. A Monograph. Lambert Academic Publishers (LAP), International Publisher, Germany. (Doctoral Dissertation).
21. Authoring two chapters (single author) in the "Arabic Encyclopedia of Food and Nutrtion",
published by "Arabic Center for Nutrition/Bahrain Center for Research and Studies. Manama, Bahrain.
Editor: Dr Abdul Rahman Musaiger. Chapter titles: (Arabic)
-Food in the Holy Quran, pp: 654-691.
-Biochemical and Physiological Changes during Ramadan Fasting", pp: 694-724.