1) Pavlidou E., Papandreou D., Taha Z. Mantzorou M., et al. Association of Maternal Pre-Pregnancy Overweight and Obesity with Childhood Anthropometric Factors and Perinatal and Postnatal Outcomes: A Cross-Sectional Study. Nutrients 2023,15, 3384.
2) NCD Risk Factor Collaboration (NCD-RisC). Diminishing benefits of urban living for children and adolescents’ growth and development. Nature 2023 615, pages 874–883.
3) Mantzorou M, Papandreou D, Pavlidou E, Papadopoulou SK, Tolia M, Mentzelou M, Poultsidi A, Antasouras G, Vasios GK, Giagkinis C. Maternal gestational diabetes is associated with a higher prevalence of childhood overweight and obesity: a cross-sectional study in pre-school children aged 2-5 years. Medicina 2023 59, 455.
4) Papandreou D., Pavlidou E., Tyrovolas S., Mantzorou M., Andreou E., Psara E., Antasouras G., Vasios GK., Poulios E., and Giaginis C. Relation of Maternal Pre-pregnancy Factors and Childhood Asthma: A Cross-Sectional Survey in Pre-school Children Aged 2-5 Years Old. Medicina 2023, 59.
5) NCD Risk Factor Collaboration (NCD-RisC). Worldwide trends in hypertension prevalence and progress in treatment and control from 1990 to 2019: a pooled analysis of 1,173 population-representative studies with 104 million participants. Lancet, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)01330-1.
6) Papandreou D., Magriplis E, Abboud M., Taha Z., Karavolia E, Karavolias Ch, Zampelas A. "Acute Postprandial Effects of Raw Orange, 100% Fresh Orange Juice, and Nectar Sweetened Orange Juice on Blood glucose and Insulin levels on Health Subjects. Nutrients 2019; 11(9):2171.
7) Papandreou D., Karavetian M., Karabouta Z., Andreou E. Obese children with Metabolic Syndrome have 3 times higher risk to have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease compared with those without Metabolic Syndrome. Int J Endocrinol. 2017; http://doi.org/10.1155/2017/2671692