- 2015–Present: Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, University of Sharjah, UAE.
- 2015: Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Dhofar University, Sultanate of Oman.
- 2013-2015: Assistant Professor, Petroleum and Minerals, Engineering, Tikrit University, Iraq.
- 2007-2011: Research Fellow, Automotive and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia.
- 2003–2015: Lecturer and Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering, Engineering, Tikrit University, Iraq.
1- Thamir k. Ibrahim, Mohammed Kamil Mohammed, Omar I. Awad, Marwah N. Mohammed, G. Najafi, Firdaus Basrawi, Ahmed N. Abdullah and Rizalman, 2018. A Comprehensive Review on the Exergy Analysis of Combined Cycle Power Plants. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 90, July 2018, Pages 835-850.
2. Thamir K. Ibrahim, Marwah N. Mohammed, Mohammed Kamil Mohammed, G. Najafi, Nor Azwadi Che Sidik, Firdaus Basrawi, Ahmed N Abdalla, S.S. Hoseini. 2018. Experimental study on the effect of perforations shapes on vertical heated fins performance under forced convection heat transfer. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 118 (March), pp 832–846.
3. Thamir k. Ibrahim, Mohammed Kamil Mohammed, Omar I. Awad, M.M. Rahman, G. Naja, Firdaus Basrawi, Ahmed N. Abd Alla, Rizalman Mamat, 2017. The optimum performance of the combined cycle power plant: A comprehensive review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 79 (November), pp 459-474.
4. Thamir K. Ibrahim, M.M. Rahman, Mohammed Kamil Mohammed and Firdaus Basrawi. 2016. Statistical analysis and optimum performance of the gas turbine power plant. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME), 13 (1), pp3215-3225. http://dx.doi.org/10.15282/ijame.13.1.2016.8.0268
5. Mohammed Kamil, M. M. Rahman and Rosli Abu Bakar. 2016. Development of a Complete Single Jet Common Rail Injection System Gas Dynamic Model for Hydrogen Fueled Engine with Port Injection Feeding System. International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace,
Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering Vol: 10, No: 6, pp 881-889.
6. Mohammed Kamil, Ibrahim T. Nazzal. 2016. Performance Evaluation of Spark Ignited Engine Fueled with Gasoline-ethanol–methanol blends. Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, 10(6).
7. Mohammed Kamil and M. M. Rahman. 2015. Performance prediction of spark-ignition engine running on gasoline-hydrogen and methane-hydrogen blends. Applied Energy, 158 (15 November 2015), pp 556–567.
8. Mohammed Kamil and M. M. Rahman. 2015. Effect of injection hole diameter on operational Conditions of common-rail fuel-injection system for port injection Hydrogen-fueled Engine. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME), 11 (Jan-June), pp 2383-2395.
9. Khalaf I. Hamada, Mohammed Kamil, M.M. Rahman. 2014. Development of a test rig for a modern motorcycle engine. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME). 10 (2) (July-December), pp 2034-2041.
10. Mohammed Kamil, M.M. Rahman1, and Rosli A. Bakar. 2014. An integrated model - 16 - for predicting engine friction losses in internal combustion engines. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME), 11, pp 2383-2395.