1. M. Alazab Alnaqbi, Y.E. Greish, M.A. Mohsin, E.J. Elumalai, A. Al Blooshi, “Morphological variation of micro-nanofibrous sorbents prepared by electrospinning and their effects on the sorption of crude oil” Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Vol 4-2, pp1850-1861, 2016.
2. Mahmoud A. Mohsin and Nuha F. Attia, “Inverse Emulsion Polymerization for the Synthesis of High Molecular Weight Polyacrylamide and Its Application as Sand Stabilizer,” International Journal of Polymer Science, vol. 2015, Article ID 436583, pp. 1-10 pages, 2015.
3. Mohamed A. Alnaqbi, Mahmoud A. Mohsin, Reneesh M. Busheer and Yousef Haik, “Microwave assisted glycolysis of poly(ethylene terephthalate) catalyzed by 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bromide ionic liquid” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, V132-12, pp.41666-41672, 2015
4. Mohammad Allam, Ahmad I. Ayesh, Mahmoud A. Mohsin, and Yousef Haik, “Physical properties of PVA doped with algal glycerol” Journal of Applied Polymer Science Vol 130-6, pp. 4482–4489, 2013.
5. Vinith Josh, Mohammad Y. Haik, Ahmed I Ayesh, Mahmoud A. Mohsin, Yousef Haik,”Electrical Properties of Sorbitol-Doped Poly(vinyl alcohol)-Poly(acrylamide-co-acrylic acid) Polymer Membranes” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., Vol128-6, pp. 3861-3869, 2013.
6. Ahmad I. Ayesha, Mahmoud A. Mohsin, Mohammad Y. Haik, Yousef Haik “Investigations on electrical properties of poly(vinyl alcohol) doped with 1-methyl-3-n-decyl-imidazolium bromide ionic liquid” Current Appl. Phys., Vol 12-4, pp 1223-1228, 2012.
7. Safaa M. Yousifa, Ali H. Al-Marzouqia, Mahmoud A. Mohsin “Microencapsulation of Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs into Biodegradable Polymers using Supercritical Fluid Technology” 5th Asian Particle Technology Symposium (APT2012), Singapore, DOI: 10.3850/978-9818-1_344, 2-5 July 2012.
8. Rabab Jarar, Mahmood A. Mohsin and Yousef Haik, “Alteration of the Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Nylon 6 / Nylon 6,6 Blends by Nanoclay”. J. Appl. Polym Sci., Vol. 123-6, 2011.
9. Mahmood Mohsin, Asiful Hossin, Yousef Haik "Thermal and mechanical properties of poly(vinyl alcohol) plasticized with Glycerol" J. Appl. Polym. Sci., Vol. 122-5, 3102-3109, 2011.
10. Mahmood Mohsin Asiful Hossin and Yousef Haik "Thermomechanical properties of poly(vinyl alcohol) plasticized with varying ratios of sorbitol" Mat. Sci. Eng. A, 528 (3): 925, 2010.