1. Sobti A, Sharif-Askari FS, Khan S, Sharif-Askari NS, Hachim MY, Williams L, Zhou Y, Hopper C, Hamoudi R. Logistic regression prediction model identify type 2 diabetes mellitus as a prognostic factor for human papillomavirus-16 associated head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. 2019; 14(5). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0217000
2. Aldawi N, Darwiche G, Abusnana S, Elbagir M, Elgzyri T. Initial increase in glucose variability during Ramadan fasting in non-insulin-treated patients with diabetes type 2 using continuous glucose monitoring. The Libyan journal of medicine. 2019;14(1):1535747. Epub 2018/10/24.
3. Mostafa Zahri. Mathematical Modeling of Symmetric Diffusion. IEEE, 2019.
4. Mostafa Zahri. Mathematical Modeling of a Class of Symmetrical Islamic Design Symmetry Volume. 11(4), 517, 2019.
5. Khalil Ur Rehman, M.Y. Malik, Qasem M.Al-Mdallal, and Mostafa Zahri. On both magnetized and non-magnetized dual stratified medium via stream lines topologies: A generalized formulation, Scientific Reports. 2019.
6. Bendardaf R, Sharif-Askari FS, Sharif-Askari NS, Syrjanen K, Pyrhonen S. Cytoplasmic E-Cadherin Expression Is Associated With Higher Tumour Level of VEGFA, Lower Response Rate to Irinotecan-based Treatment and Poorer Prognosis in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Anticancer research. 2019;39(4):1953-7. Epub 2019/04/07.
7. Carreras J, Lopez-Guillermo A, Kikuti YY, Itoh J, Masashi M, Ikoma H, et al. High TNFRSF14 and low BTLA are associated with poor prognosis in Follicular Lymphoma and in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma transformation. Journal of clinical and experimental hematopathology : JCEH. 2019;59(1):1-16. Epub 2019/03/29.
8. Guraya SY. Pattern, Stage, and Time of Recurrent Colorectal Cancer After Curative Surgery. Clinical colorectal cancer. 2019. Epub 2019/02/23.
9. Hammoudeh SM, Hammoudeh AM, Hamoudi R. High-throughput quantification of the effect of DMSO on the viability of lung and breast cancer cells using an easy-to-use spectrophotometric trypan blue-based assay. Histochemistry and cell biology. 2019. Epub 2019/02/20.
10. van der Sar ECA, Kasivisvanathan V, Brizmohun M, Freeman A, Punwani S, Hamoudi R, et al. Management of Radiologically Indeterminate Magnetic Resonance Imaging Signals in Men at Risk of Prostate Cancer. European urology focus. 2019;5(1):62-8.
11. Samy Elwany, Sanaa Rady, Hisham Khalil, Iman Talaat, Khaled Belasy. Cluster of differentiation 8 T-cell population in the laryngeal mucosa of smokers with laryngeal cancer. J Laryngol Otol 2019; 132: 1134–1137.
12. Talaat IM, Hamoudi RA, Yakout NM, Oweiss NY, Omar AM. Correlation of securin and Ki67 in invasive breast carcinoma. Histol Histopathol (2019) 34: 697-709.
13. IM Talaat, IS Okap, SM El Sheikh, TMA Youssif, IY Hachim, MY Hachim. The Prognostic Value of Ephrin Type-A2 Receptor (EPHA2) and Ki67 in Renal Cell Carcinoma Patients: An Immunohistochemical and Bioinformatical Approach. The FASEB Journal 33 2019; (1_supplement), lb366-lb366
14. IM Talaat, SM Elnahas, AT Awad, AAE Elsaid, HM Fayed. Clinicopathological Study of Breast Cancer in Young Females (Under 40-Year-Old). The FASEB Journal 2019; 33 (1_supplement), 802.37-802.37
15. Saber-Ayad M, Manzoor S, El Serafi A, Mahmoud I, Hammoudeh S, Rani A, et al. The FTO rs9939609 "A" allele is associated with impaired fasting glucose and insulin resistance in Emirati population. Gene. 2019;681:93-8.
16. Abusnana S, Fargaly M, Alfardan SH, Al Hammadi FH, Bashier A, Kaddaha G, et al. Clinical Practice Recommendations for the Management of Obesity in the United Arab Emirates. Obesity facts. 2018;11(5):413-28. Epub 2018/10/30.
17. Agamia NF, Hussein OM, Abdelmaksoud RE, Abdalla DM, Talaat IM, Zaki EI, et al. Effect of oral isotretinoin on the nucleo-cytoplasmic distribution of FoxO1 and FoxO3 proteins in sebaceous glands of patients with acne vulgaris. Experimental dermatology. 2018;27(12):1344-51. Epub 2018/09/22.
18. Awad SHA, Ibrahim MEEAEAM, Khan GF, Ahmed SBM (2018) GHRH-R Expression Level under Hyperglycaemic Like Culture Conditions in Breast Cancer Cell Lines. Biol Med (Aligarh) 10: 428. doi:10.4172/0974-8369.1000428
19. Nassar Y, Saber-Ayad M, Shash R. Combined Microbiological and Clinical Outcomes of Short-Term Inhaled Colistin Adjunctive Therapy in Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia. Egypt J Chest Dis Tuberc 2018, 67:376–383.
20. Beck S, Berner AM, Bignell G, Bond M, Callanan MJ, Chervova O, Conde L, Corpas M, Ecker S, Elliott HR, Fioramonti SA, Flanagan AM, Gaentzsch R, Graham D, Gribbin D, Guerra-Assunção JA, Hamoudi R, et al. Personal Genome Project UK (PGP-UK): a research and citizen science hybrid project in support of personalized medicine. BMC medical genomics. 2018;11(1):108. Epub 2018/11/30.
21. Bendardaf R, Sharif-Askari FS, Sharif-Askari NS, Syrjanen K, Pyrhonen S. Patients with hMLH1 or/and hMSH2-deficient Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Are Associated with Reduced Levels of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-1 Expression and Higher Response Rate to Irinotecan-based Regimen. Anticancer research. 2018;38(11):6399-404. Epub 2018/11/07.
22. El-Haj BM, Ahmed SBM, Garawi MA, Ali HS. Linking Aromatic Hydroxy Metabolic Functionalization of Drug Molecules to Structure and Pharmacologic Activity. Molecules. 2018;23(9). Epub 2018/08/26.
23. Guraya S. Prognostic significance of circulating microRNA-21 expression in esophageal, pancreatic and colorectal cancers; a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Surg. 2018;60:41-7. Epub 2018/10/20.
24. Guraya SY, Almaramhy HH. Mapping the factors that influence the career specialty preferences by the undergraduate medical students. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2018 Sep;25(6):1096-1101. doi: 10.1016/j.sjbs.2017.03.019.
25. Guraya SY, Barr H. The effectiveness of interprofessional education in healthcare: A systematic review and meta-analysis. The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences. 2018;34(3):160-5. Epub 2018/02/25.
26. Guraya SY, Guraya SS, Habib F, AlQuiliti KW, Khoshhal KI. Medical students' perception of test anxiety triggered by different assessment modalities. Medical teacher. 2018;40(sup1):S49-S55. Epub 2018/05/08.
27. Guraya SY, Khoshhal KI, Yusoff MSB, Khan MA. Why research productivity of medical faculty declines after attaining professor rank? A multi-center study from Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Pakistan. Medical teacher. 2018;40(sup1):S83-S9. Epub 2018/05/08.
28. Guraya SY. Comparing recommended sanctions for lapses of academic integrity as measured by Dundee Polyprofessionalism Inventory I: Academic integrity from a Saudi and a UK medical school. Journal of the Chinese Medical Association : JCMA. 2018;81(9):787-95. Epub 2018/09/04.
29. Khedr, A.M., Attia, A. 2018. New holes and boundary detection algorithm for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security 10(1), pp. 163-169
30. Khedr, A.M., Osamy, W., Salim, A. 2018. Distributed coverage hole detection and recovery scheme for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Computer Communications 124, pp. 61-75
31. KU Rehman, MY Malik, M Zahri, M Tahir - Numerical analysis of MHD Casson Navier's slip nanofluid flow yield by rigid rotating disk. Results in physics, 2018.
32. Linjawi S, Lee BW, Tabak O, Lovdahl S, Werther S, Abusnana S. A 32-Week Randomized Comparison of Stepwise Insulin Intensification of Biphasic Insulin Aspart (BIAsp 30) Versus Basal-Bolus Therapy in Insulin-Naive Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders. 2018;9(1):1-11. Epub 2017/11/13.
33. M Zahri .Barycentric interpolation of interface solution for solving stochastic partial differential equations on non-overlapping subdomains with additive multi-noises. International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 2018
34. M. Zahri, Barycentric interpolation of interface-solution for solving stochastic partial diﬀerential equations on non-overlapping subdomains with additive multi-noises, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 20 March 2018, DOI: 10.1080/00207160.2017.1297429
35. Mabruk ZA, Ahmed SBM, Thomas AC, Prigent SA. The role of the ShcD and RET interaction in neuroblastoma survival and migration. Biochemistry and biophysics reports. 2018;13:99-108. Epub 2018/03/21.
36. Mansor S, Bendardaf R, Issa Y, Moftah M. The impact of urgent computed tomography angiography for gunshot wounds in extremities with concomitant vascular injuries on diagnosis and postoperative outcomes. Vascular. 2018;26(6):600-7. Epub 2018/07/26.
37. Mussa BM, Hamoudi RA, Abusnana SE. Association Trends Between Antihypertensive Drug Therapies and Diastolic Hypotension in Emirati Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Single-Center Retrospective Longitudinal Study. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders. 2018;9(5):1853-68. Epub 2018/07/26.
38. Osamy, W., Khedr, A.M. 2018. An algorithm for enhancing coverage and network lifetime in cluster-based Wireless Sensor Networks . International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security 10(1), pp. 1-9
39. Puccio I, Khan S, Butt A, Graham D, Sehgal V, Patel D, et al. Immunohistochemical assessment of Survivin and Bcl3 expression as potential biomarkers for NF-kappaB activation in the Barrett metaplasia-dysplasia-adenocarcinoma sequence. International journal of experimental pathology. 2018;99(1):10-4. Epub 2018/02/24.
40. Pye H, Butt MA, Funnell L, Reinert HW, Puccio I, Rehman Khan SU, et al. Using antibody directed phototherapy to target oesophageal adenocarcinoma with heterogeneous HER2 expression. Oncotarget. 2018;9(33):22945-59. Epub 2018/05/26.
41. Saber-Ayad M, Manzoor S, El Serafi A, Mahmoud I, Hammoudeh S, Rani A, et al. The FTO rs9939609 "A" allele is associated with impaired fasting glucose and insulin resistance in Emirati population. Gene. 2019;681:93-8. Epub 2018/10/03.
42. Saber-Ayad M, Manzoor S, El-Serafi A, Mahmoud I, Abusnana S, Sulaiman N. Statin-induced myopathy SLCO1B1 521T>C is associated with prediabetes, high body mass index and normal lipid profile in Emirati population. Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2018;139:272-7. Epub 2018/03/15.
43. Saheb Sharif-Askari N, Bendardaf R, Saheb Sharif-Askari F, El Tabbal AM, El Ayan MA. Incidence of bladder cancer in Benghazi, Libya over the past three decades. Scientific reports. 2018;8(1):10822. Epub 2018/07/19.
44. Salim, A., Osamy, W., Khedr, A.M. 2018. Effective scheduling strategy in wireless multimedia sensor networks for critical surveillance applications. Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences 12(1), pp. 101-111
45. Sulaiman N, Albadawi S, Abusnana S, Mairghani M, Hussein A, Al Awadi F, et al. High prevalence of diabetes among migrants in the United Arab Emirates using a cross-sectional survey. Scientific reports. 2018;8(1):6862. Epub 2018/05/03.
46. Sulaiman N, Mahmoud I, Hussein A, Elbadawi S, Abusnana S, Zimmet P, et al. Diabetes risk score in the United Arab Emirates: a screening tool for the early detection of type 2 diabetes mellitus. BMJ open diabetes research & care. 2018;6(1):e000489. Epub 2018/04/10.
47. Taneera J, Mussa B, Saber-Ayad M, Dhaiban S, Aljaibeji H, Sulaiman N. Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young: An Overview with Focus on the Middle East. Current molecular medicine. 2017;17(8):549-62. Epub 2018/02/24.
48. Iman Mamdouh Talaat, Hanan Yehia Tayel, Mohamed Abdel Rahman Ahmed, and Ramez Ibrahim Aly. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Early Detection of Bone Marrow Micrometastases in Breast Cancer. The FASEB Journal 2018 32:1_supplement, lb589-lb589.
49. Abdel-Rahman WM, Al-Khayyal NA, Nair VA, Aravind SR, Saber-Ayad M. Role of AXL in invasion and drug resistance of colon and breast cancer cells and its association with p53 alterations. World journal of gastroenterology. 2017;23(19):3440-8. Epub 2017/06/10.
50. Adil Butt M, Pye H, Haidry RJ, Oukrif D, Khan SU, Puccio I, et al. Upregulation of mucin glycoprotein MUC1 in the progression to esophageal adenocarcinoma and therapeutic potential with a targeted photoactive antibody-drug conjugate. Oncotarget. 2017;8(15):25080-96. Epub 2017/02/18.
51. Ahmed SBM, Prigent SA. Insights into the Shc Family of Adaptor Proteins. Journal of molecular signaling. 2017 ;12:2. Epub 2017/05/03.
52. Alam F, Mezhal F, El Hasasna H, Nair VA, Aravind SR, Saber Ayad M, et al. The role of p53-microRNA 200-Moesin axis in invasion and drug resistance of breast cancer cells. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine. 2017;39(9):1010428317714634. Epub 2017/09/22.
53. Al-Dmour JA, Sagahyroon A, Al-Ali AR, Abusnana S. A fuzzy logic-based warning system for patients classification. Health informatics journal. 2017:1460458217735674. Epub 2017/11/08.
54. Alharthi AA, El-Hallous EI, Talaat IM, Alghamdi HA, Almalki MI, Gaber A. Screening of SHOX gene sequence variants in Saudi Arabian children with idiopathic short stature. Korean journal of pediatrics. 2017;60(10):327-32. Epub 2017/11/22.
55. Bassiouni MAK, Atalla MB, Omran AA, Ibrahim ME, Talaat IM, Abdel Kader ANI. Evaluation of diffusion weighted MRI sequence as a predictor of middle ear cleft cholesteatoma: Imaging, operative and histopathological study. Egyptian Journal of Ear, Nose, Throat and Allied Sciences. 2017;18(2):103-10.
56. Bendardaf R, El-Serafi A, Syrjanen K, Collan Y, Pyrhonen S. The effect of vascular endothelial growth factor-1 expression on survival of advanced colorectal cancer patients. The Libyan journal of medicine. 2017;12(1):1290741. Epub 2017/03/02.
57. El Sabaa, Bassma M.; Talaat, Iman M. Estrogen receptors and progesterone receptors expression in endometrial carcinoma in diabetic versus nondiabetic patients. Egyptian Journal of Pathology, 2017; 37(1): 42–7
58. Emral R, Pathan F, Cortes CAY, El-Hefnawy MH, Goh SY, Gomez AM, et al. Self-reported hypoglycemia in insulin-treated patients with diabetes: Results from an international survey on 7289 patients from nine countries. Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2017;134:17-28. Epub 2017/09/28.
59. Forgione A, Guraya SY. The cutting-edge training modalities and educational platforms for accredited surgical training: A systematic review. Journal of research in medical sciences : the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2017;22:51. Epub 2017/06/02.
60. Guraya SS, Prayson RA. Brain metastasis from gastrointestinal clear cell sarcoma. Clinical neuropathology. 2017;36 (2017)(1):41-5. Epub 2016/10/11.
61. Guraya SY, Guraya SS. The confounding factors leading to plagiarism in academic writing and some suggested remedies: A systematic review. JPMA The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2017;67(5):767-72. Epub 2017/05/17.
62. H Najar, M Zahri. Self-adjointness and spectrum of Stark operators on finite intervals. arXiv preprint arXiv:1708.08685, 2017
63. Kallel-Bouattour R, Belguith-Maalej S, Zouari-Bradai E, Mnif M, Abid M, Hadj Kacem H. Intronic variants of SLC26A4 gene enhance splicing efficiency in hybrid minigene assay. Gene. 2017;620:10-4. Epub 2017/04/09.
64. Kassem HE, Talaat IM, El-Sawa A, Ismail H, Zaher A. Orthodontically induced osteocyte apoptosis under different force magnitudes in rats: an immunohistochemical study. European journal of oral sciences. 2017;125(5):361-70. Epub 2017/08/09.
65. Khalifa, B., Al Aghbari, Z., Khedr, A.M., Abawajy, J.H. 2017. Coverage Hole Repair in WSNs Using Cascaded Neighbor Intervention. IEEE Sensors Journal 17(21),8047947, pp. 7209-7216
66. Khoshhal KI, Khairy GA, Guraya SY, Guraya SS. Exam anxiety in the undergraduate medical students of Taibah University. Medical teacher. 2017;39(sup1):S22-S6. Epub 2017/01/21.
67. KU Rehman, MY Malik, AA Khan, I Zehra, M Zahri. 2017Numerical solution of chemically reactive non-Newtonian fluid flow: Dual stratification. The European Physical Journal Plus, 2017
68. Lipman G, Bisschops R, Sehgal V, Ortiz-Fernandez-Sordo J, Sweis R, Esteban JM, et al. Systematic assessment with I-SCAN magnification endoscopy and acetic acid improves dysplasia detection in patients with Barrett's esophagus. Endoscopy. 2017;49(12):1219-28. Epub 2017/07/22.
69. Martinez de Pinillos Bayona A, Woodhams JH, Pye H, Hamoudi RA, Moore CM, MacRobert AJ. Efficacy of photochemical internalisation using disulfonated chlorin and porphyrin photosensitisers: An in vitro study in 2D and 3D prostate cancer models. Cancer letters. 2017;393:68-75. Epub 2017/02/23.
70. Omar, D.M., Khedr, A.M. 2017. Optimized clustering protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks using compressive sensing. Communication, Management and Information Technology - Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication, Management and Information Technology, ICCMIT 2016 pp. 115-124
71. Omar, D.M., Khedr, A.M., Agrawal, D.P. 2017. Optimized clustering protocol for balancing energy in wireless sensor networks. International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security 9(3), pp. 367-375
72. Saba El-Gendi, Iman Talaat, Ghada Abu-Sheasha. Comprehensive analysis of the association of clinically relevant values of Ki-67 labeling index with clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical criteria in female invasive breast carcinoma. J Interdiscipl Histopathol 2017; DOI: 10.5455/jihp.20170331011238
73. Saba El-Gendi, Iman Talaat, Ghada Abu-Sheasha. Molecular subtypes and conventional prognosticators for prediction of recurrence in a cohort of primary breast carcinoma: A Classification and Regression Trees-guided algorithm. J Interdiscipl Histopathol 2017; DOI: 10.5455/jihp.20170608045131
74. Shaban NZ, Talaat IM, Elrashidy FH, Hegazy AY, Sultan AS. Therapeutic Role of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil Extract on Bone Turnover and Resorption Induced in Ovariectomized Rats. The journal of nutrition, health & aging. 2017;21(10):1299-306. Epub 2017/12/01.
75. Sheng Y, Beguin E, Nesbitt H, Kamila S, Owen J, Barnsley LC, et al. Magnetically responsive microbubbles as delivery vehicles for targeted sonodynamic and antimetabolite therapy of pancreatic cancer. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. 2017; 262:192-200. Epub 2017/08/03.
76. Sulaiman N, Elbadawi S, Hussein A, Abusnana S, Madani A, Mairghani M, et al. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in United Arab Emirates Expatriates: the UAE National Diabetes and Lifestyle Study. Diabetology & metabolic syndrome. 2017;9:88. Epub 2017/11/10.
77. Tlili A, Al Mutery A, Kamal Eddine Ahmad Mohamed W, Mahfood M, Hadj Kacem H. Prevalence of GJB2 Mutations in Affected Individuals from United Arab Emirates with Autosomal Recessive Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers. 2017;21(11):686-91. Epub 2017/10/11.