To prepare a new generation of students who are proud of their religion and have a well-grounded understanding of Islamic teachings, a generation that is equipped with the expertise to cultivate Islamic values within the society.
1. To create a Muslim personality characterized by deep understanding of Islamic Shari’a, based on the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah.
2. To prepare specialists in the different branches of Shari’a, such as Qur’an, Sunnah, Islamic Jurisprudence, Doctrine, and Islamic call.
3. To provide graduates with good academic qualifications to meet the needs of the U.A.E., the Emirate of Sharjah, and contemporary Islamic society in the fields of teaching, propagation of faith, revitalizing tradition, and academic research.
4. To prepare students to pursue careers in courts as judges, in Ministries of Endowments and Islamic Affairs, Khatibs and teachers in Mosques.
5. To prepare students for graduate studies in various specializations in the field of Shari’a.
6. To cooperate with other universities and educational institutions locally and internationally.