Academic year 2017-2018 research in :
- Occupational Radiation Exposure in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: Retrospective Study
- A snapshot of Occupational Radiation Dose in Veterinary Radiology
- Breast Cancer in Males: knowledge and Awareness Among University of Sharjah students
- The effectiveness of Computed Tomography in Evaluating Protective Lead Apron
- Quantifying Dose-Creep for Patients Undergoing Skull and Chest Radiography Using Computer and Digital Imaging
- Evaluation of backscattered radiation to adjacent neonate incubator in NICU at different distances
1. Academic year (2015-2016), MDI student project won the 1st place in the 4th UAE undergraduate research completion in Abu Dhabi in 2016. Research title is: Evaluation of scattered radiation emitted from X-ray security scanners on occupational dose to airport personnel.
2. Academic year (2016-2017), MDI students won the BI-UOS Grant for their research in the correlation between coronary computed tomography angiography, computed tomography calcium score and invasive coronary angiography in symptomatic coronary artery disease patients.
3. Academic year (2016-2017), MDI students research paper in a study to estimate occupational dose for security personnel and engineers working at Sharjah International Airport was presented in the 2nd Sciences and Engineering Research Groups Forum.
4. Academic year (2017-2018), The research paper in the correlation between coronary computed tomography angiography, computed tomography calcium score and invasive coronary angiography in symptomatic coronary artery disease patients was accepted to be part of the 1st Advances in Engineering Technology & Sciences Multi-Conferences (ASET 2018)