The below are prizes won by CND students participating with their research posters in local competitions:
- Second Place Winner in the Poster Competition of the 12th Dubai International Food Safety Conference (DIFSC 2018) for their poster: Knowledge, attitudes and practices of college students regarding the use of dietary supplements. Dubai, October 2018.
- Third Place Winner in the poster the Poster Competition of the 12th Dubai International Food Safety Conference (DIFSC 2018) for their poster: Anti-tumor activity of extracts of lentils (lens culinaris) fractions against human breast cancer cell line MCF-7. Dubai, October 2018.
- Third Place winner for poster competition in Dubai Nutrition Conference 2017 for the student research project " Knowledge, Attitudes and intention of breastfeeding among university students." October -Dubai October 2017.
- First Place winner competition in the Public Health & Nutrition Research Forum 2017. For the student research project" Effectiveness of School-based Nutritional Intervention and Lifestyle Modifications among Obese School Children on February 22-23 , 2017- Dubai.
- Third Place winner for poster competition in The First Dubai International Conference on Applied Nutrition. Dubai in 7 - 8 November 2016. "Menu labeling Implementation in Dine-in Restaurants: The Public's Knowledge, Attitude and Practices".
- First Place winner –Sanofi Poster Competition in College of Health Sciences for the student research project-2015 for the research titled "Parental Factors and Mass Media Influences on the Onset of Eating Disorders among University Students in University City- Sharjah"
- Fourth place winner in student poster competition at Dubai International Food Safety Conference for the research titled "Dubai Food Code 2014: Recent Regulations for Food Establishments and Food Industry"