1- Presenting a seminar titled Mother and Infant Study Cohort In UAE (MISC): Opportunities and Challenges-2nd Dubai International Nutrition Conference –November 17-19,2016- Dubai.
2- Presenting a seminar titled “Evidence supporting the use of dietary supplements in children” MENA Nutritional Guidelines Development Program –Expert discussion 25-26 March,2016- Dubai .
3- Presenting a seminar titled”Maternal perceptions and views about breastfeeding among Emirati mothers” DubaiNutrition Conference-November 19-21,2015” Dubai.
4- Improving breastfeeding rates in UAE : A Public Health Strategy.Al Qassimi Hospital 1st Nutrition Forum- October 1st, 2015-Sharjah.
5- Stepping Up Baby Friendly in NICU” 11th Emirates Critical Care Conference-April 9 – 11, 2015- Dubai.
1- Attending and Chairing session
“ International Growth and development Conference (IGD) 16-18 March,2017-Dubai.
2- Attending the “4th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth”-2-4 March,2017-The Netherland.
3- Attending and moderating session” Public Health and Nutrition Research Forum “22-23 Feb,2017-Dubai.
4- Attending and Chairing sessions in 2nd Dubai Nutrition Conference- November 17-
5- Attending “The First Dubai International Conference on Applied Nutrition. 7 - 8 November 2016- Dubai.
6- Attending and Chairing sessions -Dubai Nutrition Conference- November 19-
7- Attending and Chairing a session- Al-Qassimi Hospital Clinical Nutrition Symposium. October 20-2016-Sharjah –UAE
8- Attending ”collective efforts to achieve sustainable Development GoalsSymposium and round table discusssions-25Sep 2016-Dubai.
9-Attend the MENA Nutritional Guidelines Development Program –Expert discussion 25-26 March,2016- Dubai.
1- Attending Meaningful Healthcare interventions- UoS-13 Dec,2016-Sharjah
2- Attending a Workshop on Development of a National Action in Nutrition and Healthy Diet by the WHO and MOHAP- November 27-28,2016-Dubai.
3- Attending “2016 Articles of Excellence Course”- January 27, 2016- Dubai
4- Attending“CriticalAppraisal Workshop” -December 15-16,2015 DHA- Dubai
1- Poster presentation at the “4th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth-16-18 March,2017-The Netherland.
2- Poster Presentation “Menu labeling Implementation in Dine-in Restaurants: The Public’s Knowledge, Attitude and Practices”in The First Dubai International Conference on Applied Nutrition. Dubai in 7 - 8 November 2016.
1. Radwan H, Hashim M, Shaker Obaid R, Hasan H, Naja F, Al Ghazal H, et al. (2018) The Mother-Infant Study Cohort (MISC): Methodology, challenges, and baseline characteristics. PLoS ONE 13(5): e0198278. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0198278. (IF:2.806)
SJR:Q1- H index 241(1343/7436)
2. Radwan H., Hasan H., Najm L., Zaurub S., Jami F., Javadi F., Adeeb D. L. and Iskandarani A. Eating disorders and body image concerns as influenced by family and media among university students in Sharjah, UAE. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2018,27(3). doi: 10.6133/apjcn.062017.10 ( IF1.816).SJR: Q2- H index:57 (36/121).
3. Hwalla N, Salem Al Dhaheri A, Radwan H, Abdullah Alfawaz H, Fouda MA, Mohammed Al‐Daghri N, Zaghloul S, Blumberg JB. The prevalence of micronutrient deficiencies and inadequacies in the Middle East and approaches to interventions. Nutrients. 2017;9:229. doi:10.3390/nu9030229 (IF 3.550).
SJR : Q1 –H index:53 (431/1986).
4. Radwan H., Faroukh E. and Obaid R. S. Menu labeling Implementation in Dine-in Restaurants: The Public's Knowledge, Attitude and Practices. BMC Archives of Public Health.2017;75:8 .doi:10.1186/s13690-017-0177-9.
SJR: Q2-H index 15(309/477).
5. Radwan H& Sapsford R. Maternal perceptions and views about breastfeeding among Emirati mothers” Food and Nutrition Bulletin – Food and Nutrition Bulletin. 2016 Mar;37(1):73-84. doi: 10.1177/0379572115624289 (IF 1.648).
SJR :Q2-H index:55(38/121).