The CFAD strives to achieve the following goals:
1. Provide students with educational knowledge in the field of Fine Arts and Design sciences, according to the highest levels of quality in Fine Art, Interior Architecture, Graphic and Multimedia and Fashion Design.
2. Prepare qualified fine arts and design professionals, who can play a part in different executive and professional careers in various arts institutions such as galleries, museums and art foundations
3. Develop art and design studies through research collaboration and cooperation with universities and academic institutions in the UAE and at the regional and international levels.
4. Contribute to the cultural and social progress of the community by responding to its needs through effective partnership with arts organizations, design departments, and the establishment of specialized research centers and scientific associations that aims to market the College's academic and research services for mutual benefits.
5. Preserve and emphasize the Arab and Islamic culture and community's ethics in all of the tasks undertaken by the College, whether at the level of teaching, scientific research or community service.
6. Raise the quality of art education by developing cooperation with other higher education institutions and the adoption of best practices in teaching and learning, and establishing cooperation agreements with Western distinguished universities in the field of Fine Arts and Design.
7. Develop the qualifications and skills of college graduates to keep abreast of developments in the local, regional and international levels by linking the college's programs with the market's needs and through programs of continuous education and training.