The IEEM department aspires to be a regional leader in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
- To offer internationally recognized programs that equip graduates with strong problem solving ability in the design, analysis, implementation, and improvement of integrated systems of people, materials, information, facilities, and technology in both manufacturing and service sectors.
- To provide faculty with a suitable environment to conduct research.
- To cooperate with local, regional and international organizations and industries for the advancement of Industrial Engineering and Management profession
- Recruit and retain quality faculty and staff.
- Provide an undergraduate degree program that meets national and international accreditation standards in order to attract quality students.
- Produce graduates that are highly marketable in the UAE and the region.
- Conduct applied research and scholarship that advances the state of the art in industrial engineering and management practice.
- Perform specialized industrial engineering and management services to community.