The Department of Administrative and Financial Sciences responds effectively to education and training essentials of the UAE community by thoroughly equipping its students with skills to meet the job requirements in the mid-level managerial and financial positions in the employment market. Simultaneously, the department qualifies students to pursue their higher education studies.
The department of administrative and financial sciences seeks to:
- Enhance students' communication and problem-solving skills and to encourage them to think critically and creatively.
- Improve students' ability to work effectively in groups and in a diverse cultural context.
- Integrate technology into curriculum in a way that reflects the latest development in business sectors and that meets the requirements of the labor market.
- Provide students with the ability to achieve the highest level of success in their professional careers while upholding Islamic and cultural values.
- Encourage faculty and students to engage in research and in extracurricular activities that would serve the internal and external communities.