The objectives of the Department of Management are:
- Design academic programs as platforms for further advancement of our graduates
- Hire and support responsive scholars/educators
- Attract aspiring students
- Develop a supportive intellectual, professional and learning environment
- Develop engaging intellectual and learning experiences
- Expand College-society initiatives by working closely with key stakeholders
- Reinforce the crafting of a distinctive College identity
The Department's mission is to create and sustain an environment where responsive business scholars educate responsible learners in the fields of management, marketing, and public administration to advance their aspirations in service of their society.
To create and sustain an environment where responsive business scholars educate responsible learners to advance their aspirations in the fields of management, marketing and public administration, in service of their society.
The Department was among the first departments in the College of Business Administration, which was founded in 1997. It is now the biggest department in the college, staffed with an accomplished academic team possessing excellent profiles. It offers two programs: B.Sc. in Business Administration, and B.Sc. in Public Administration. The two programs are both accredited by the Ministry of Education, and now are a part of the College effort to get the AACSB accreditation.