In pursuing the Business Administration degree program, students will learn how to work in a variety of business, government and non-profit organizations. The program prepares students for a variety of career choices. Upon completion, the Business Administration graduate will be well-equipped to seek and gain employment in a variety of fields, which include business management, marketing, sales, quality management, customer service, event management, management consulting, human resource management and international business.
- Public Administration graduates typically occupy positions that allow them to interact with and help the public. If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career that allows you to work with people, Public Administration is a great choice!
- In the UAE federal government ministries, federal national council, departments, agencies, autonomous bodies and public enterprises can provide jobs for new graduates.
- At the local government level departments, agencies and municipalities can provide jobs to new graduates.
- In recent years, there has also been a steady growth of non-profit organizations.
- They are also important sources of jobs.
Public Administration graduates can go on to the positions in the following fields: government, public budgeting, human resources management, community development, environmental management, educational administration, tourism, recreational services, client relations management, health service administration, public information management, and public relations management.