The objectives of the Department of Management Information System:
The objectives (goals) of the department are to graduate professionals who are well prepared to start a successful career in IT. The program integrates skills acquired in a diverse set of courses to produce graduates who are able to:
- Contribute to society and act as a focus and source of IT expertise for local industry.
- Identify, formulate, and solve business-IT problems related to their field by applying the knowledge gained from their college experience.
- Design software systems to meet desired specifications.
- Function in multidisciplinary teams and communicate efficiently.
- Understand the impact of business solutions on societies.
- Recognize the need for continual education.