By the end of the program, students should be able to:
- Deeply understand and relate key concepts, theories, issues, and debates in relevant business research and domain knowledge.
- Evaluate and critically review research at the forefront of the discipline or professional practice of interest.
- Evaluate the practical implications of relevant research to address critical business challenges.
- Translate sound research findings into useful recommendations for managerial practices.
- Ascertain the appropriate qualitative or quantitative methods to successfully address original or applied research questions.
- Produce and present high quality, peer-reviewed, original or applied research.
- Persuasively communicate and defend ideas and research findings both orally and through formal research writings and presentations.
- Act with integrity and professionalism towards others and make sound judgments in dealing with ethical issues in research and related activities.