To prepare graduates for managerial careers by developing their knowledge, skills, and competencies in business and management, honing their interpersonal and professional skills, and offering them the opportunity to specialize in a chosen area of interest.
MBA Program Goals
- Equip students with advanced concepts and theories in core business areas and their practical applications.
- Provide students with advanced skills needed to function effectively in multiple business settings.
- Offer students the opportunity to explore and manage real-life business problems in depth.
- Enhance students' appreciation of ethical and human values in light of business administration activities and applications.
- Establish students' ability to peruse new knowledge necessary to succeed in a dynamic, local and international, business environment.