The objectives of the Department of Accounting are:
- Design academic programs as platforms for further advancement of our graduates
- Hire and support responsive scholars/educators
- Attract aspiring students
- Develop a supportive intellectual, professional & learning environment
- Develop engaging intellectual and learning experiences
- Expand college-society initiatives by working closely with key stakeholders
- Reinforce the crafting of a distinctive college identity
To create and sustain an environment where responsive business scholars educate responsible learners to advance their personal and professional aspirations in the field of Accounting and Auditing.
To be the Department of Accounting of choice in the region for aspiring students, professionals, and scholars for its commitment to learning and scholarship.