The College is committed to:
- Produce graduates with academic excellence, analytical fervor and entrepreneurial abilities
- Recruit and retain high quality faculty
- Improve the teaching and learning environment
- Improve research productivity of the College
- Ensure that College research is in the service of the community
- Improve student satisfaction with College processes and programs
- Increase relationship and cooperation with the community and make programs relevant to the business community
- Develop cooperation and solicit feedback with the alumni
- Develop a spirit of cooperation and awareness with high schools.
The mission of the College of Business Administration is to serve the Sharjah Community, the UAE and the region overall by enhancing the analytical and overall intellectual skills of students. This will enable them to become high achieving ethical professionals, business persons, public organization figureheads and leaders in their community. All our students discover, disseminate and preserve knowledge in a spirit of free and open intellectual inquiry throughout the College community. Students will continue to engage in partnerships with community organizations in order to address the social and economic challenges of Sharjah and the UAE region.
To be the leading business school in the region known for excellence in teaching, research and community engagement.
The College of Business Administration is led by the College Dean, who is responsible for the College to higher administration. He also represents the College in all relevant committees. The effective management and decision making in the College is achieved through a hierarchy that extends from Department committees to the College Council chaired by the Dean. The College Council also includes the Assistant Dean, Department chairs and Department representatives. The College Council serves as the ultimate forum at the College level in which issues are discussed and decisions are made. Further, and in addition to the Assistant Dean, a number of College Committees chaired by senior faculty members assist the Dean in matters related to curriculum and accreditation, research and graduate studies, faculty selection and promotions, and student affairs.
Reyention, graduation and employment rates