- 4/10/1999 - To 2009, Applied Science privet university, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Hotel Management.
- 20/9/2006-17/9/2008, Head of Hotel Management Department, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Applied Science Privet University.
- 2/10/2010-15/7/2015 (part time), Department of Tourism management, Faculty of Tourism and Antiquities, university of Jordan.
- 2007-2009 (part time), Philadelphia University/ Department of Hotel and Tourism Management.
- 1/10/2009 to 14/9/2015, Department of marketing, Applied Science Privet University.
- 20/9/2011 to 20/9/2014, Head of Marketing Department.
- 20/9/2013-15/9/2014 Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies , Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Applied Science privet university
- 2012-2015, Head of the Strategic Planning Unit at the Applied Science privet university.
- 15/9/2015-20 / 1/2017, University of Petra, Faculty of Administrative and Financial Sciences.
15/9/2015-20/9/2016, Vice Dean, Faculty of Administrative and Financial Sciences, University of Petra.
- 25-1-2017-till now ,Vesting Academy in university of Sharjah, Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Science, Department of History and Islamic Civilization
, tourist guidance.
Implementation of a training course entitled "Training Diploma in eco-tourism", Center for Continuing Education & professional Development, University of Sharjah, 5/10-5/11/2017.
- Implementation of a training course entitled "Training Diploma in eco-tourism", Center for Continuing Education & professional Development, University of Sharjah, 6/11-12/12/2017.
- Teaching Experience in hotel Dep and Tourism Dep: Tourism Marketing, Tourism Communication Skills, Tourism Promotion, Public Relations in Tourism, Marketing Research for hotel , Customer Service in Hospitality Industry, Tourism in Jordan, Principles of Tourism, Human Resources Management in Tourism, Hospitality Management , Case study In the hospitality industry, Communication skills in tourism., Tourism Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Services Marketing, principals of Marketing, Marketing Research, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Financial Services, Distribution Management, Agricultural Marketing, E-Marketing.
University of Petra/ department of marketing Marketing Management, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, Sales Management, principals of Marketing, Services Marketing
University of Sharjah / Tourist guidance Introduction Tourist guidance, Hospitality industry , introduction to Tourism , art of Museums, public Relations , Consumer Behavior, Specialized English.Communication Skills in tourism industry ., Tourism Product Planning and Development, Introduction to Tourism, Introduction to Tourism Industry, Introduction to Tourism Guidance, E-Tourism, Tourism Economics, Tourism Marketing, Computer Applications in Tourism. Tourism, sources and tourist patterns.
Member and Rapporteur of the Preparatory Committee and General Coordinator of the workshop under the title "National project for the development of knowledge competencies of business colleges in universities operating in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan", in partnership between the Authority for the accreditation of higher education institutions and Petra University, 2016.
- Chair of the Graduate Studies Committee at the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences, Petra University, 2016-2017.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Electronic Historical Awareness Journal, Department of History and Islamic Civilization, Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sharjah, 2017-2018.
- Coordinator of tourism guidance courses, Department of History and Islamic Civilization, Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sharjah, 2017-2018.
- Member of the Electronic File Committee, Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sharjah. 2017-2018.
Member of the Higher Committee for the evaluation of textbooks in the tourism and hotel, Ministry of Education of Jordan, 2015.
1. Abu-Rumman As'ad & Alhadid Anas (2015).Effective Determinations on Organization Agility Practices: Analytical Study on Information Technology Organization in Jordan, International Review of Management and Business Research, Vol.4, Issue.1.
2. Suleiman Al-Khattab, As'ad Abu Rumman, Nada Al-Rawabdah,(2016) The Effect of the Relationship between Internal and External Quality of Service, Internal Customer Satisfaction as a Modified Variable: A Study on a Sample of Restaurants with Full Services in Amman, Journal of Derasat: Administrative Sciences, Vol. 43), No. (1).
3. Suleiman Al Khattab, As'ad Abu-Rumman, Reham Abed, Sliman Alsoboa,(2015),The Impact of Indirect Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising on the Physician-Patient Relationship Quality, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.7, No.22.
4. Suleiman A. Al Khattab, As’ad H. Abu-Rumman, Ghadeer Methqal Zaidan, (2015), E-Integrated Marketing Communication and Its impact on Customers’ Attitudes, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 5, 538-547
5. Suleiman A. Al Khattab, As’ad H. Abu-Rumman, Ma’n Mustafa Massad, 2015), the Impact of the Green Supply Chain Management on Environmental-Based Marketing Performance, Journal of Service Science and Management, 8, 588-597.
6. Malkawi M. & Abu Rumman A. (2016) Knowledge Management Capabilities and Its Impact on Product Innovation in SME’s, International business research, Vol.9,No.5,PP.76-85.
7. Shmeileh, Maher and Abu Rumman, As'ad (2016)The effect of internal service quality in tourist restaurants on marketing performance, internal customer commitment as moderate variable: study on a sample of seafood restaurants in Amman - Jordan, The scientific journal of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, Alexandria University, Issue (13) Issue (2).
8. Mahmoud Saleh Malkawi1, As'ad H. Abu Rumman, (2016), Knowledge Management Capabilities and its impact on Organizational Creativity in SME’s, International journal of Excellence in E-solutions for Management, Vol 5 , Issue 2.
9. Alhawary , Faleh; Aburumman, Asad; Alshamaileh, Maher; (2017) Determinant Factors of Knowledge Sharing among academic Staff in the Jordanian Universities, European Journal of Social Sciences,Vol.55, Issue.4, ISSN 1450-2267, UK.
10. Aburumman, Asad; Malkawi, Mahmoud; Alshamailh, Maher (2017), Tourist perception of Food and Beverage Service Quality and its impact on behavioral intention: Study on the Eastern Region hotels in Sharjah, under Publication in European Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN 1450-2267, UK.
11. Aburumman, Asad; Alshamailh, Maher (2017)Human Resource Management Practices in Tourism Organizations and Their Role in Improving Performance: A Study on a Sample of Women Employed in the Tourism Sector, Acceptable for Publishing in the Journal of Association of Arab Universities for Tourism and Hospitality, Suez Canal University. , Ismailia.
12. Alshamailh, Maher; Aburumman, Asad; Alhawary , Faleh (2017) Self-service technology in the tourism industry and its impact on behavioral intentions: A study on a sample of e-tourism users, acceptable for publication in journal of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, Alexandria University, Alexandria
13. Aburumman, Asad; Alhawary , Faleh; Alshamailh, Maher (2017) Tourist Companies practices for First Mover strategy and its impact on Market Positioning: Field study on a sample of Jordanian tourist hotels, Acceptable for Publishing in the Journal of Association of Arab Universities for Tourism and Hospitality, Suez Canal University. , Ismailia.
14. Aburumman, Asad. (2017) The impact of customer-based brand equity on the perceived value of mobile phones used by university students, The Jordan Journal of Applied Sciences, Human Sciences Series, Vol (18),No (2). Amman Jordan.
15. Abu Rumman, Asad (2017) The Ethics of Tourist Guidance Profession, Journal of Historical Awareness, Journal issued by the Department of History and Islamic Civilization, Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sharjah, No. 14, November, United Arab Emirates.
16. For more information on published research, please see attached CV
1. Master Thesis entitled "The Effect of Market Disturbance as a moderate Variable on the Relationship between Market Orientation and Marketing Performance in the Jordanian Tourism Sector" (Thesis in English), Omar Abdullah Al-Dabboubi, Marketing Department, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, , Jordan, 2011-2012.
2. PhD Dissertation entitled "The impact of electronic marketing on the performance of the tourism sector in Jordan", student Shafi Falah Al-Falahat, Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Business, Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan, 2009-2012
3. Master Thesis entitled "The Impact of the Physical Environment of Shopping Malls on the Behavior of the Purchasing Consumer: An Empirical Study on Shoppers in Malls in Jordan", Mohammad Ragheb Odeh, Marketing Department, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Applied Science University, Amman, Jordan, 2012-2013.
4. Master Thesis entitled " CRM features in the purchasing cycle and its impact on enhancing electronic satisfaction: A field study on online hotel reservation customers in Jordan", Student Abdullah Hamour, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Applied Science University, Amman, Jordan, 2012-2013.
5. Master Thesis entitled "The Effect of Social Media Marketing in Enhancing the Effectiveness of the Electrically WOM, The Hotel's reputation as a moderate variable: A Study on a Sample of Hotels in the Petra Region", Student Musa Suleiman Al-Twaisi, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Jordan, 2013-2014.
6. Master Thesis, "The Website as a Tool for Relationships marketing and its Impact on Enhancing Electronic Loyalty, Customer Readiness To handle electronic as a moderate Variable: A Study on a Sample of Five Star Hotels in Amman", Batul Kaddoumi, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, , Jordan, 2014-2015.
7. For more information about the supervision of thesis and dissertation Please see the attached CV
Certified resident in the Journal of Derasat, University of Jordan / Administrative Sciences / Social and Human Sciences
- Certified resident in the Jordanian Journal of Business Administration, University of Jordan.
- Certified resident in the International Journal of Economics and Business Research (IJEBR).
- Certified resident in the Journal of the Federation of Arab Universities for Tourism and Hospitality.
- Certified resident at the colleges of graduate studies at the University of Balqa .
- Certified resident at the colleges of graduate studies at the University of Al-Bayt, .
- Certified resident at the colleges of graduate studies at the Middle East University.
- Certified resident at the colleges of graduate studies at the applied sciences private university.
- 2000-2005, Writer in Al-Rai newspaper, Jordan.
- 2009-2012, Writer in the Al Ghad newspaper, Jordan, Tourism page.
- Discussion of many master theses in the tourism and hospitality sector, for more information please see the CV>
- Participation in the Youth Forum of the First University, University of Sharjah Khorfakkan Branch, on Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
- Participation in Khorfakkan Economic Forum, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 13/4/2017.
- Participation in the Second Family Forum, under the slogan of the family leader of good, University of Sharjah, the city of Kalba, on Monday, 10/4/2017.
- Preparation of Tourism and Travel Exhibition, Tourism Team at the University of Sharjah, Kalba City Branch, on Sunday, 16/4/2017.
- Supervisor of the tourism team at University of Sharjah. Kalba Branch, 2016-2017.