The English Language Center (ELC) is one of the largest academic units in the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. The ELC is tasked with enabling students to meet the University's minimal English language proficiency requirements for admission into English-medium specializations.Mission
- To raise the English language proficiency of our students for their academic and professional success.
- To enable students to meet the University's minimum entrance requirements for English-medium degree programs.
- To provide high-quality instruction and programs.
- To create friendly, meaningful and practical learning experiences.
- To foster the development of effective strategies for life-long learning.