The program of Art History and Museum Studies prepares students for careers in the areas of:
- Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities
- Careers in local and national governments
- Local, regional and international organizations such as Tourism agencies and other related agencies.
- Mass media, where students could work at local, national and international media outlets.
- Museum managements and entrepreneurship.
- Higher education to become professors, teachers and mentors in the field of Art History and Museum studies.