The Journal is intended to contribute to the development and dissemination of knowledge by publishing original research and review papers in all fields of Shari’a and the humanities and to serve as an archival record of studies in these fields.
Areas of Interest
The Journal publishes:
1. Original research in humanities and Shari’a Sciences.
2. Research concerned with ancient Arab-Islamic texts.
3. Critical research related to specialized publications in the areas of interest covered by the Journal.
4. Scholarly research dealing with contemporary and emerging problems in society.
5. Reports, scholarly translations, book reviews, and commentaries on legal issues.
6. Scholarly research contributing to social progress and serving to safeguard our Arab-Islamic identity.
The Journal publishes research in both Arabic and English.