The University of Sharjah strives to be among the most reputable universities in the Middle East and internationally through providing high quality teaching and learning, research, and sustainable academic programs which offer quality services to the community and contribute to the well-being of the society.
The University is committed to provide its students with quality education and a life-long learning experience of the highest quality through offering a comprehensive platform of excellent academic and professional programs, promoting critical thinking, creativity and innovation in research and disseminating knowledge; all of which serve the socio-cultural and economic needs of the community, the United Arab Emirates and beyond.
The University of Sharjah endeavors to achieve its mission through the following set of core values which define its character and culture:
- Ethical and Civic Responsibility in accordance with progressive Arab and Islamic ideals.
- Highest standards of integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Mutual respect, fairness and collegiality among all.
- Freedom of intellectual thoughts and expressions.
- Excellence with limitless drive for quality enhancement and continuance improvement.
- Promotion of creativity and innovation in the pursuit of academic excellence