Admission Requirements for Master programs
• Must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or above
• A CGPA between 2.5 -2.99 may be admitted conditionally provided that the student registers 6-9 credits hours in the first semester of his/her studies and obtains a "B" average or above.
• Attendance in the bachelor's degree program must not be less than 75% of the total hours required for graduation.
• Students in programs taught in English must obtain 550 on the TOEFL exam or 6 on IELTS(Academic).
• Students in programs taught in Arabic (except Applied Sociology and law programs) are required to take and pass an English course as a prerequisite during the first semester of admission. The student, however, may be exempted from this prerequisite if he/she scores 400 points on TOEFL or 4.0 on the IELTS. For the Applied Sociology and law programs, the student must obtain 450 on the TOEFL exam or 4.5 on IELTS.
Special Admission Requirement
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in addition to the Admission Requirements for Master Programs must have the following requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a managerial position that entails the tasks of decision making and supervision of a number of employees.
• Passing the personal interview.