Admission Requirements for Master programs
• Must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or above
• A CGPA between 2.5 -2.99 may be admitted conditionally provided that the student registers 6-9 credits hours in the first semester of his/her studies and obtains a "B" average or above .
• Attendance in the bachelor's degree program must not be less than 75% of the total hours required for graduation.
• Students in programs taught in English must obtain 550 on the TOEFL exam or 6 on IELTS(Academic).
• In programs taught in Arabic , the student is required to take and pass an English course as perquisite during the first semester of admission. The student however, may be exempted from this perquisite if he/she scores 400 points on TOEFL or 4.0 on the IELTS . But for the Applied Sociology and law programs, the student must obtain 450 on the TOEFL exam or 4.5 on IELTS.