Admission Requirements for Master programs
- The student must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00. Students with a CGPA between 2.5 and 2.99 may be admitted conditionally.
- The degree must be in a major that qualifies the student to study the master program.
- Students in programs taught in English must obtain 550 on the TOEFL (PBT) (should be taken inside the university), 79 on the TOEFL (IBT) (outside the university) or 6 on IELTS (Academic). For the Applied Sociology and Law programs, the student must obtain 450 on TOEFL (PBT) (should be taken inside the university), 45-46 on the TOEFL (IBT) (outside the university) or 4.5 on IELTS.
- In master programs taught in Arabic (except Applied Sociology and Law), the student is required to take and pass an English course as a prerequisite during the first semester of admission. The student, however, may be exempted from this prerequisite if he/she scores 400 points on TOEFL (PBT) (should be taken inside the university) 32 on the TOEFL (IBT) (outside the university) or 4.0 on the IELTS.
Special Admission Requirement
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in addition to the Admission Requirements for Master Programs must have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in a managerial position that entails the tasks of decision making and supervision of a number of employees.
- Passing the personal interview.
- Fast track applicants must meet all conditions and Criteria.