Admission Requirements for Master programs
• Must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or above
• A CGPA between 2.5 -2.99 may be admitted conditionally provided that the student registers 6-9 credits hours in the first semester of his/her studies and obtains a "B" average or above .
• Attendance in the bachelor's degree program must not be less than 75% of the total hours required for graduation.
• Students in programs taught in English must obtain 550 on the TOEFL exam or 6 on IELTS .
• In programs taught in Arabic , the student is required to take and pass an English course as perquisite during the first semester of admission. The student however, may be exempted from this perquisite if he/she scores 400 points on TOEFL or 4.0 on the IELTS .But for the Applied Sociology and law programs, the student must obtain 450 on the TOEFL exam or 4.5 on IELTS.