The College of Graduate Studies at the University of Sharjah
is glad to inform you that you have been accepted to complete your higher studies at the university
Please contact the Registration Department at Room 113 - M11A
From 21/1/2019 until 03/02/2019 to complete the procedures of admission, registration, and withdrawal of courses according to the following steps:
1. Office of the Registrar of Graduate Studies to determine the courses and the number of credit hours required to register.
2. The Office of Finance to pay the tuition fees (AED 5000) to reserve the seat and complete the course fees required. In the absence of course registration, the seat reservation fee is not refundable.
3. Receipt the letter of acceptance from the graduate registrar after presenting the payment receipt.
4. Registration of courses with the Registrar of Graduate Studies
5. For UAE National students, please click on the link below to find out the required documents and apply for the Graduate Scholarship for the citizens of the Emirate of Sharjah - starting from 20/1/2019 until 24/1/2019. Requests after this date will not be accepted: Click here
If you have any problem with the application, please check the Admissions, room number 027, in the Admissions and Registration Building (M11A) during official business hours.