The Research Assistant will assist in the implementation of the project's research protocols and coordination of the project's administrative tasks. The project focuses on improving the physical health of construction workers in the UAE. It is 100% Grant-Funded and continued employment is contingent upon funding and satisfactory performance.
• Assisting with data analysis, manuscript preparation, and presentation development 50%
• Conducting follow-up between research client, and scheduling activities within required time frames 20%
• Conducting data entry and data cleaning, updating project databases (Excel, SPSS), and assisting with preparation of reports 20%
• Assisting with tracking project expenses and completing reimbursement 5%
• Completing other study-related tasks as assigned by supervisor 5%
• Bachelor’s degree or at least one and one-half years of related experience or equivalent in education, training and experience
• Master's degree in Public Health, Biostatistics or Epidemiology or other related discipline
• Ability to multi-task, maintain attention to detail in a busy work environment, and work independently under minimal supervision
• Basic computer experience and experience working with Word, Excel, SPSS, SAS, or other database applications
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people including academics, clinicians, community members, as well as recipients of mental health services and their families
• Organizing and coordinating schedules; analyzing and interpreting data; problem-solving
• Contact with patients and/or research subjects
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com.